What's new

!! Warning !! (Fake Delatestryl Going Around)

Ironlifter

Registered
It wouldn't surprise me if they turned out to be fake. Montreal is probably the worst place to buy ugl AAS, everything is fake and expensive AF. Stopped using these sources years ago.

nisser

Registered
There's so many holes in this story I could strain a tub of spaghetti. I'm pretty sure a company the size of Valleant doesn't just have random "reps" responding to the public with an uncoordinated and changing response. What's your motive for posting this obviously misleading post?

If you wanted to save face, you would just admitted you mixed up the picture and mislabeled it.

His motive , imho, was to cause confusion and make people think that the "fake" dela was really the "real" dela.
I've encountered some of the OP's "real" dela and compared to my pharmacy dela. It was not easy to tell the two apart.

superbeast

Registered
Seems like bullshit to me. All mine from shoppers drugmart are light grey, labels are slightly different on two of them and the oil is thick. But i did blood work every 5weeks for six months and always dead on the same results. What ever he is trying to sell is not worth buying.

dinaco

Registered
OP,
Are you sure about your pics?
If I base myself on your pictures, all of my pharmacy RX bought Dela is fake. I compared 3 bottles with your picture and all match your fake pictures.
Now either you have a mislabelling between the fake and real pics or you are trying to convince us that a fake bottle is truly a real.
I agree Skullcrusher.. if I base my Delatestryl that I have attained from a Canadian pharmacy than all my Rx Dela are fake. ??????

I agree Skullcrusher.. if I base my Delatestryl that I have attained from a Canadian pharmacy than all my Rx Dela are fake. ??????
Same here... The caps are always different and the labels change every now and then. Unless my Pharmacy is slinging the fake stuff I don't see the big deal.