What's new

!! Warning !! (Fake Delatestryl Going Around)

It wouldn't surprise me if they turned out to be fake. Montreal is probably the worst place to buy ugl AAS, everything is fake and expensive AF. Stopped using these sources years ago.

There's so many holes in this story I could strain a tub of spaghetti. I'm pretty sure a company the size of Valleant doesn't just have random "reps" responding to the public with an uncoordinated and changing response. What's your motive for posting this obviously misleading post?

If you wanted to save face, you would just admitted you mixed up the picture and mislabeled it.

His motive , imho, was to cause confusion and make people think that the "fake" dela was really the "real" dela.
I've encountered some of the OP's "real" dela and compared to my pharmacy dela. It was not easy to tell the two apart.

Seems like bullshit to me. All mine from shoppers drugmart are light grey, labels are slightly different on two of them and the oil is thick. But i did blood work every 5weeks for six months and always dead on the same results. What ever he is trying to sell is not worth buying.