What's new

Welcome Grind Stone Supplements!

PacMan

Seasoned VET
Okay boys, the cat is now out of the bag. I have been using their products exclusively the past 3-4 months, and I am very impressed to say the least.

Those who know me, I am very critical of Supplement companies, and their ethics involved in formulating products, and label claims.

The products are very, very clean and the flavors are amazing. They have been around 10+ years in Quebec ONLY, and are now branching out to the rest of Canada.

Anyways, they will be posting up a discount code for you guy's to try the products. You will not be disappointed...

- PacMan

punisher95

Super Heavyweight
Okay boys, the cat is now out of the bag. I have been using their products exclusively the past 3-4 months, and I am very impressed to say the least.

Those who know me, I am very critical of Supplement companies, and their ethics involved in formulating products, and label claims.

The products are very, very clean and the flavors are amazing. They have been around 10+ years in Quebec ONLY, and are now branching out to the rest of Canada.

Anyways, they will be posting up a discount code for you guy's to try the products. You will not be disappointed...

- PacMan
If it's Pacman approved it a must try

CurtisP

VET

- PacMan

Is this the secret to getting dominating delts ?

Top Bottom