What's new

What’s everyone’s guess on the next moonshot?

HamHands

Heavyweight
What’s your guess on the next huge thing to moon shot? The next GameStop or bitcoin run up that gets major money behind it

my guess is silver. It’s being shorted huge by 8 big banks even though there is a shortage right now. I’m all in with lots of my my rrsp’S in PSLV and physical and am stacking some coins now. The Reddit wallstreet silver group is growing fast.there was a big buying frenzy on the weekend and l a few whales bought in today causing a good run up in price. Premiums on coins and bars are at all time highs from demand. PSLV which is the sprott silver trust is stacking boat loads in the vault. I think she might blow soon. Any other silverbacks in here? What’s your bets on the next big thing? I want to sprinkle my guessing money around. Gotta hit big on one of these and quit working like a sucker

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
Silver then gold then bitcoin. I believe bitcoin will moon by years end then crash to 20k. Silver will ALWAYS hedge against inflation and you can never go wrong with it or gold.

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
What’s your guess on the next huge thing to moon shot? The next GameStop or bitcoin run up that gets major money behind it

my guess is silver. It’s being shorted huge by 8 big banks even though there is a shortage right now. I’m all in with lots of my my rrsp’S in PSLV and physical and am stacking some coins now. The Reddit wallstreet silver group is growing fast.there was a big buying frenzy on the weekend and l a few whales bought in today causing a good run up in price. Premiums on coins and bars are at all time highs from demand. PSLV which is the sprott silver trust is stacking boat loads in the vault. I think she might blow soon. Any other silverbacks in here? What’s your bets on the next big thing? I want to sprinkle my guessing money around. Gotta hit big on one of these and quit working like a sucker
10k Ethereum by EOY easily, book it. There is waay too many main stream companies getting into BTC/coins now and I've been around it since ~2015'ish. Visa/ETF's for ppl to invest indirectly in them, Paypal, Elon Musk said he literally sold the 1billion to prove it's valuable a liquid store that can be moved/sold in large amounts.

Stockwise:

Ocugen
PRPO (just announced covid vaccine fast test that's being sold on amazon, jumped from $2 to $6+ today)

surfsupson

Rookie
Out of the money, minutes till expiry SPY calls, ive seen some contracts gain 10,000% (0.01- 1$+) in seconds on an end of day short squeeze. Toss 100$ at something like that every now and then for a little lotto play, eventually you will hit it.

If we are talking stocks though, theres a few SPACs that are pretty neat.

SmashingMachine

Super Heavyweight
Bitcoins bull run is just getting started.

@Affliction79 is bang on with his post.

BTC will have a huge correction. But these diamond hands wont care. It may drop.. but it will just be a correction and will eventually start another huge rally.

Crypto is here to stay. No matter what tricks the commies try to pull.

HamHands

Heavyweight
Nice one. I owe you a beer. Got in and half out this morning.
We should start a hot tip of the day thread for ones like this.
Ocugen
PRPO (just announced covid vaccine fast test that's being sold on amazon, jumped from $2 to $6+ today)
[/QUOTE]

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
Nice one. I owe you a beer. Got in and half out this morning.
We should start a hot tip of the day thread for ones like this.
Ocugen
[/QUOTE]

Which one did you hop into? yeah I'm down the rabbit hole on stocks these days but crypto space I've been in for years I have some very, very rich friends from it. I was an idiot and sold most of mine back in the day for profits.

HamHands

Heavyweight
Prpo. Still holding some but sold most when the rocket started to turn down. Lol

BC

Administrator
Mandala (MDX)

Go do your own due diligence, and suffice to say I'm not a financial advisor or any sort of crypto guru. That in mind, for any of you who missed the boat on BNB I would advise spending a few hours looking at the fundamentals of MDX and you'll realize in a hurry that this is effectively your second and only chance at being part of something that legitimately has the long-term potential that BNB has already come to realize.

For anyone with a decent memory (which automatically knocks me out of contention for this), let's come back to this thread in 12, 18 and 24 months and see where everything is at. For anyone who dumps into MDX, you'll owe me a bottle of Le Grand Vin from Château Latour... and once you're up 40x from today's value, that'll be nothing more than a drop in the pan when the time comes.

Kanon

VET
Mandala (MDX)

Go do your own due diligence, and suffice to say I'm not a financial advisor or any sort of crypto guru. That in mind, for any of you who missed the boat on BNB I would advise spending a few hours looking at the fundamentals of MDX and you'll realize in a hurry that this is effectively your second and only chance at being part of something that legitimately has the long-term potential that BNB has already come to realize.

For anyone with a decent memory (which automatically knocks me out of contention for this), let's come back to this thread in 12, 18 and 24 months and see where everything is at. For anyone who dumps into MDX, you'll owe me a bottle of Le Grand Vin from Château Latour... and once you're up 40x from today's value, that'll be nothing more than a drop in the pan when the time comes.
You’re talking about the Mandala Exchange token?
Nevermind. I see mandala. That’s what happens when mixing cardio and posting 😂

Last edited:

BC

Administrator
You’re talking about the Mandala Exchange token?
Nevermind. I see mandala. That’s what happens when mixing cardio and posting 😂
Sorry. To clarify, I did mean the Mandala Exchange Token which is MDX -- the equivalent of Binance's own token, BNB.