What's new

What are differences between types of hgh? Huma/nordi/omni/saizen etc

Synyster

Super Heavyweight
I have zero experience with REAL hgh. But very curious.

Some people say pharma hgh is all the same. Some say x brand retains more water than y brand.

So what's your guys opinions/experience?

What difference would u notice in taking, for instance, 4iu/day (2 post workout +2 before bed) of saizen vs humatrope vs omnitrope vs norditropin vs genotropin vs serostim?

Thanks

Walkerblocker

Super Heavyweight
There are probably hundreds of threads on GH now. Bump an old thread if you can’t find an answer to your question. That would be your best bet.

Goldenrod

VET
@Synyster - all scrip HGH is not the same. I prefer Geno's over Sero but I like them both. I hope to try Saizen soon to compare. Unfortunately, you can't really answer the questions you asked above.
You have to try the different brands and see which one you like the most but as @Walkerblocker said, there are tons of threads to read from.

Don't expect anything major from 3-4 IU's of HGH, will help with anti-aging or slow down the aging process, some minor new muscle growth and not just growth of existing muscles but not like taking gear, keep in mind HGH is a long term commitment - 6 months minimum. It is expensive and some don't think its worth it.
I do it for the injury healing capabilities. Gear can heal muscles and lubricate joints (nandrolone) and make pain better, HGH can heal and strengthen tendons and ligaments. Its worth the cost to me for that alone.
I am not 20 anymore but I can work out like I was 20 again pushing harder and harder with less breaks and continue to get more confidence I won't get injured. I hit the heavy bag or BOB for cardio and that isn't easy on your joints either and HGH helps me recover from an hour of weights and 30 minutes of a heavy bag session.

Last edited:

Bigtuna84

Super Moderator
I have zero experience with REAL hgh. But very curious.

Some people say pharma hgh is all the same. Some say x brand retains more water than y brand.

So what's your guys opinions/experience?

What difference would u notice in taking, for instance, 4iu/day (2 post workout +2 before bed) of saizen vs humatrope vs omnitrope vs norditropin vs genotropin vs serostim?

Thanks
E. Coli vs MCT GH. Know the difference between the two and which one your body prefers to develop antibodies for. So if you have the preference to build antibodies towards tropins, you will get the water retention and all the bullshit sides.

Kanon

Super Heavyweight
@Cumminstech2 posted an excellent thread about this also. He talks about the differences in PH etc. But true 191aa gh are all suppose to be technically the same.

Wod

Seasoned VET
This is like wondering about the difference between Test Cyp and Test Enth. Obviously not the same at a chemical level before someone wants to feel smart. Unless for whatever reason a particular brand gives you some weird undesirable side, I would't bother stressing/wondering about something like this.

For most people, take legit pharmacy HGH, irrespective of the brand and you'll be fine.

nomorals

Heavyweight
@Synyster - all scrip HGH is not the same. I prefer Geno's over Sero but I like them both. I hope to try Saizen soon to compare. Unfortunately, you can't really answer the questions you asked above.
You have to try the different brands and see which one you like the most but as @Walkerblocker said, there are tons of threads to read from.

Don't expect anything major from 3-4 IU's of HGH, will help with anti-aging or slow down the aging process, some minor new muscle growth and not just growth of existing muscles but not like taking gear, keep in mind HGH is a long term commitment - 6 months minimum. It is expensive and some don't think its worth it.
I do it for the injury healing capabilities. Gear can heal muscles and lubricate joints (nandrolone) and make pain better, HGH can heal and strengthen tendons and ligaments. Its worth the cost to me for that alone.
I am not 20 anymore but I can work out like I was 20 again pushing harder and harder with less breaks and continue to get more confidence I won't get injured. I hit the heavy bag or BOB for cardio and that isn't easy on your joints either and HGH helps me recover from an hour of weights and 30 minutes of a heavy bag session.
I see this said a lot perhaps for growth but definitely for losing fat you don't have to commit to long term nor run 3-4iu minimum. Based off this https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/87/10/4691/2846749

The ideal dosing for lipolysis in a 200lb male is 1.75-2iu only.

great article keep in mind this is speaking to fat loss only

Love me a 2iu GH + 500mg L-Carnitine injection with some fasted LISS in the morning to get the juices flowin.