What's new

What changes/tweaks do you want to see?

Thread starter Admin #1

BC

Administrator
Hey all,

Now that the board has been operable for the past few weeks with XenForo (and a lot of back end technical stuff has been worked out), myself and the Admin/Mod team would like to know what else you'd like to see for changes, tweaks, suggestions, and so forth. This can be as broad as new graphics, perhaps additional sponsors that you feel would be a good fit here, new categories of the board and so forth.

Ultimately, we'd just like to get a comprehensive list of aspects that we'll need to tackle over the winter months as the snow rolls in and our computer time undoubtedly becomes more abundant.

Thanks in advance, we look forward to hearing what everyone has in mind :)

Honestly, I really like this new format for the board. Not much I can think of to improve upon. The only thing I want to see is that we use tapatalk but I have expressed this already and you are probably tired of hearing it. lol

Brovel

Registered
When you’re viewing threads while not logged in, you have to scroll all the way to the bottom to jump to the next page, annoying. When you’re logged in it gives you the option to “jump to new” posts.

Grimlid

Registered
Personally this site is leaps and bounds above any other online forum based site I have used. 2 thumbs up (y)(y) !

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- I must admit that thus far I'm very happy with the software. Job well done! I look forward to more change being implemented in the near future :)

I think we need to add an Seo subforum,
I know it is a bit of a taboo subject just like steroid is for the comon eye, but many different types are being used and pushed upon the fitness industry

Our goal here is to tackle bad practice and change it, I see more and more people trying shit left and right to get results, we are at a period where I feel we need to cover every basis for the new wannabe mutants, with more and more shit coming out I feel we are lagging behind a bit :)