What's new

What do you drink ?

Was never a big drinker.
My father is battling the addiction of alcohol as we speak. Tearing the family apart . So alcohol to me is associated with negative vibes.

So I choose to drink protein shakes instead !

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
Good Scotch whiskeys are my thing. (Love the Dalmore Cigar @~Dr Juice~ , although i don't smoke, it's still an incredible drink). I LOVE beer, but i have cut it down to like 1/2 pints a month, if that. It had helped in cutting down the inflammation.

View attachment 10957
-- Quite a fine selection there! I'm envious. I'm going to have to check out some you have pictured.

I usually stick to my Rye or Bourbon.
My absolute favorite is a Bourbon Manhattan with a splash of Cherry bitters and three drops of Whiskey Barrel bitters.
Sweet, smokey and spicy, cant beat it.
Not to mention its all booze so you don't ruin everything by mixing it with pop etc.

patrick.m

Registered
That Bourbon Manhattan sure sounds good.
I don't drink anything but when I did, I would drink wine (white in the summer, red in the colder months) or beer like an Alexander Keith's.

I love my vodka and red wine but lately been trying some scotch etc. I tried to upload a picture of my supply but it says file is too large.

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
I usually stick to my Rye or Bourbon.
My absolute favorite is a Bourbon Manhattan with a splash of Cherry bitters and three drops of Whiskey Barrel bitters.
Sweet, smokey and spicy, cant beat it.
Not to mention its all booze so you don't ruin everything by mixing it with pop etc.
-- I've tried smoked cherries in my Manhattans and fuk me is it the best thing ever! I'm scouring the city of late trying to locate me a jar of them, but still no luck. Worst comes to worst I'll probably attempt to smoke my own. I've ever only smoked cigars so haven't a clue about doing this or where to start -- Never even smoked meat or fish in my life so I'll have to do some research.

p.s. your Bourbon Manhattan sounds scrumptious. I'll have to experiment it. I'm a sucker for some orange zest plunked in in a Manhattan as well :p

Never even smoked meat or fish in my life so I'll have to do some research
Dr J, you have got to get yourself a smoker my man! All the protein we consume its a must.
Take that Bourbon Manhattan I mentioned and add that to some homemade Jack Daniel BBQ sauce marinated and smoked ribs and holy shit, there is very little things better then this!! Yes, its a cheat meal, lol.
If you decide to grab a smoker I'll send you / post some recipes that are phenomenal.

As for the Manhattan, give these Bitters I mentioned a try, you wont regret it, and they should not be that hard to find, or order on line.