What's new

What do you eat for breakfast?

fmrdh

VET
4 large ducks eggs, 1 piece of gluten free bread, 1/2 cup of blueberries, glass of water with 1 tablespoon of ACV, 3 cups of coffee with cream.
How do duck eggs compare to regular ones?

Goldenrod

VET
How do duck eggs compare to regular ones?
I prefer the flavour and they are much larger. 4 whole eggs would be 6-7 chicken eggs. They have more protein and more omega 3 fatty acids but are also higher in cholesterol and fat. Neither of the latter are issues I am concerned about. I much prefer them for the taste alone.

fmrdh

VET
I prefer the flavour and they are much larger. 4 whole eggs would be 6-7 chicken eggs. They have more protein and more omega 3 fatty acids but are also higher in cholesterol and fat. Neither of the latter are issues I am concerned about. I much prefer them for the taste alone.
I am going to try some. Maybe goose eggs too if I can find them

Goldenrod

VET
4 ducks eggs, 1 piece of gluten free bread, 1 peach, 1/2 glass of OJ, glass of water with a tablespoon of ACV, and three cups of coffee with cream.

Last edited:

Goldenrod

VET
5 duck's eggs, 1/2 cup of oatmeal with 2 tablespoons of walnuts and 1/2 cup of blueberries, 1 banana, water with a tablespoon of ACV, 4 cups of coffee with cream.

PolishWarrior95

Heavyweight
pre workout - mutant mass (1500 cal 180 carbs 70g protein) & a monster energy

post workout - 3 cups cottage cheese with olive oil, salt/pepper & raisin toast with peanut butter
I got like 20 pounds left of 2 giant bags of mass gainers. Including mutant mass but i threw them out, shit didn't seem to work. felt full but it's empty calories bro. I mean its for sure better than nothing on the go. Sure it has its uses.
Wonder how it's working out for you.
I don't trust any supplements anymore lol. Just creatine and maybe the occasional protein shake. I rather eat a bunch of meat/tuna for protein.

Nothing will ever beat real food! Food is the best!

Reactions: Lex

Lex

Super Heavyweight
I got like 20 pounds left of 2 giant bags of mass gainers. Including mutant mass but i threw them out, shit didn't seem to work. felt full but it's empty calories bro. I mean its for sure better than nothing on the go. Sure it has its uses.
Wonder how it's working out for you.
I don't trust any supplements anymore lol. Just creatine and maybe the occasional protein shake. I rather eat a bunch of meat/tuna for protein.

Nothing will ever beat real food! Food is the best!
I know what you mean lol, I feel its kind of a waste of money now too, Im thinking no fucking way this shake has 1500 calories in it (which I down in 20 seconds).

yea real food is the only way, but I might use whey protein once a day still. theres another mass gainer called clean gainer Ive used and seemed good before the gym, apparently uses 'real food' to make it with complex carbs but I dunno anymore... its expensive tho

PolishWarrior95

Heavyweight
I know what you mean lol, I feel its kind of a waste of money now too, Im thinking no fucking way this shake has 1500 calories in it (which I down in 20 seconds).

yea real food is the only way, but I might use whey protein once a day still. theres another mass gainer called clean gainer Ive used and seemed good before the gym, apparently uses 'real food' to make it with complex carbs but I dunno anymore... its expensive tho
Yeah, those things are unpredictable as you really never know what they truly put in them bro.
Mutant mass worked a bit, empty calories or not. But it wasnt that lean mass. more like excess unhealthy fat lmao.
There's plenty of high calorie foods out there that are quick and easy to eat and dont fill you up that fast. Sounds too good to be true but there are. I need to look into it when im bulking back up.

Expensive is somewhat a good sign i guess. It can also be a money grab. But hey, why not try it right?

Goldenrod

VET
6 free range chicken eggs, 1 piece of gluten free bread, 1 cup of blueberries, 3 cups of coffee with cream, water with a tablespoon of ACV.

Goldenrod

VET
early breakfast before the little ones get up - 300 grams greek yogurt, 2 tablespoons of raw cashews, 1/2 cup of blueberries, 1 banana, 2 glasses of water with ACV, 3 cups of coffee.
Second breakfast once the little ones are up - 6 free range eggs, 2 pieces of gluten free toast, glass of water.

PolishWarrior95

Heavyweight
early breakfast before the little ones get up - 300 grams greek yogurt, 2 tablespoons of raw cashews, 1/2 cup of blueberries, 1 banana, 2 glasses of water with ACV, 3 cups of coffee.
Second breakfast once the little ones are up - 6 free range eggs, 2 pieces of gluten free toast, glass of water.
Totally my style. Healthy!
I cant even smell the ACV though without gagging.
All the more power to you!

Goldenrod

VET
1/2 cup oats, 1/2 cup blueberries, 2 tablespoons raw walnuts, and 20 grams protein powder, 4 ducks eggs, glass of water with ACV, and 3 cups of coffee with cream.