What's new

What is the best way to get my Estrogen back to normal levels after crashing it?

Hi There,

Heres some background context to my situation.

Ive been taking Test E 450mg for 9 weeks as of today, One injection every 7 days. I noticed I definitely crashed my estrogen last week and I am going in for a blood test tomorrow to get all my levels checked.

Ive made the mistake of taking Arimidex 1mg everyday for 8 weeks of this current cycle. So its been about a week and Im feeling a little bit better in terms of sex drive but I am well aware that im definitely back to my usual self as my libido used to be through the roof regardless of test or not. I just don't feel very good in general. I can tell something is still a bit off.

Anyways I've been taking HCG 500IU twice a week since I stopped Arimidex in hopes of raising my estrogen and libido. Im aware that gradually the levels will go back to normal. In addition, Im aware some of the test will convert into estrogen and help get those levels up.

My question is How long will it take approx to bounce back in terms of estrogen raising back up to my normal range?

Would a blast of 2000IU of HCG/week help in my pursuit of bouncing back quickly?

This is my first cycle and Im obviously aware I made a noobie mistake and was misinformed when starting it. Im much better informed now in terms of AI's and hormone control while on cycle.

Hoping to get some good insights,

Thanks.

Zbignew

Super Heavyweight
That's a shit-ton of armidex, buddy. I hope you'll feel better soon.

Others who know more can probably give you a better idea of how long before you feel more balanced again.

Rucker

Super Heavyweight
The HCG won't contribute much to getting your estrogen back. You've already stopped taking the Arimidex, so that, combined with continuing on with your Test doses, will normalize you but it may take some time. You might even have a little bounce back from dropping the Arimidex and you may need to ride it out.

That's WAY too much A-dex. Do more homework next time. A-dex literally blocks your aromatase enzyme from doing it's job - which is to convert Test into Estrogen. But when you stop the dose, you might have a rebound as this process catches up and have to ride out a time where your E is high.

But noone can really tell you how long this will take. It depends on how well/efficient your aromatase enzyme processes work. Everyone converts Test to E differently - which is why you have guys like me that almost never need an AI, and other guys that need some on small doses of Test.

EDIT: Also, your lipids are probably trashed right now from the Adex. You should probably get some bloodwork done if you can.

A.B

VET
Im not a fan of taking things to try to find a quicker balance- I think you learned your lesson, and what you need is time and allow your body to balance itself. I’ve only crushed my E2 a few times and 3-4 weeks and I felt better. Give it time, lift lighter, and let your body do its thing it’ll bounce back, as @Rucker said would be nice to see some blood work and again in 3-4 weeks.

Harley00

The Rebel
Im takin both sides hear, if you were on trt then id say let the levels rise, to there natural levels, but your on a cycle so everything's manipulating anyway, you may eventually find your too high again and need to learn better ways to control it 1mg adex everyday... yeh not good once a week youd been in a better position.

Im a beliver in hcg to begin with, and it will rasie your estrogen. I would however split it up to 3x a week at 300iu or 350iu .

Definitely gonna have to do bloods and wait this out in the meantime though. Ruckers right and Ab you dont wanna shove a bunch of shit on you to quickly rasie it, but nice slow and steady i belive will work fine with the hcg. If your pretty experienced with this you can add in dbol ect with hcg, but your gonna have to play cat and mouse with symptoms, and obviously your not used to it yet, when your low vs high. Takes time.

Again if this were trt , id wait it out and let e2 go to where its natural level would go.

The HCG won't contribute much to getting your estrogen back. You've already stopped taking the Arimidex, so that, combined with continuing on with your Test doses, will normalize you but it may take some time. You might even have a little bounce back from dropping the Arimidex and you may need to ride it out.

That's WAY too much A-dex. Do more homework next time. A-dex literally blocks your aromatase enzyme from doing it's job - which is to convert Test into Estrogen. But when you stop the dose, you might have a rebound as this process catches up and have to ride out a time where your E is high.

But noone can really tell you how long this will take. It depends on how well/efficient your aromatase enzyme processes work. Everyone converts Test to E differently - which is why you have guys like me that almost never need an AI, and other guys that need some on small doses of Test.

EDIT: Also, your lipids are probably trashed right now from the Adex. You should probably get some bloodwork done if you can.
Thank you Sir I appreciate it.

Im not a fan of taking things to try to find a quicker balance- I think you learned your lesson, and what you need is time and allow your body to balance itself. I’ve only crushed my E2 a few times and 3-4 weeks and I felt better. Give it time, lift lighter, and let your body do its thing it’ll bounce back, as @Rucker said would be nice to see some blood work and again in 3-4 weeks.
Well Ive been taking HCG 300IU 3 x a week during the cycle. I still have my sex drive but definitely notice its not like it was before. Do you think me haven incorporated HCG into my cycle from the start to now will have an impact on bouncing back quicker?

I will wait it out and update with blood work.

Thanks.

Getting blood work done tomorrow. My question on your reply is say my estrogen bounces back to a point where its too high can I take a less potent AI such as Aromasin If this were to happen?

Im takin both sides hear, if you were on trt then id say let the levels rise, to there natural levels, but your on a cycle so everything's manipulating anyway, you may eventually find your too high again and need to learn better ways to control it 1mg adex everyday... yeh not good once a week youd been in a better position.

Im a beliver in hcg to begin with, and it will rasie your estrogen. I would however split it up to 3x a week at 300iu or 350iu .

Definitely gonna have to do bloods and wait this out in the meantime though. Ruckers right and Ab you dont wanna shove a bunch of shit on you to quickly rasie it, but nice slow and steady i belive will work fine with the hcg. If your pretty experienced with this you can add in dbol ect with hcg, but your gonna have to play cat and mouse with symptoms, and obviously your not used to it yet, when your low vs high. Takes time.

Again if this were trt , id wait it out and let e2 go to where its natural level would go.

Thanks for your reply. I Appreciate it. I recently just mentioned In my reply A.B I was taking HCG during my whole cycle at 300IU 3 x per week as Im A advocate for it as well.

I still have my sex drive but definitely notice its not like it was before. Do you think me haven incorporated HCG into my cycle from the start to now will have an impact on bouncing back quicker?

I know I asked the question to A.B. However Im looking to get advice from all angles.

Thanks.

Harley00

The Rebel
Thanks for your reply. I Appreciate it. I recently just mentioned In my reply A.B I was taking HCG during my whole cycle at 300IU 3 x per week as Im A advocate for it as well.

I still have my sex drive but definitely notice its not like it was before. Do you think me haven incorporated HCG into my cycle from the start to now will have an impact on bouncing back quicker?

I know I asked the question to A.B. However Im looking to get advice from all angles.

Thanks.
Honestly if you started hcg in the last 2 weeks of your cycle youd bounce back the same as if you ran it the whole time.

There's other benefits for hcg, i think it should be run on cycle, and for some its not needed. For some it may make symptoms worse, so a person needs to gauge and that comes with trying different things, I prefer it because im one who needs it. I would rather keep that hpa signal to help other hormones in the line up well im running more gear, because running more gear obviously wrecks havoc on blood markers, thats why we cycle right. So i think hcg helps.

But as far as coming off a cycle , hcg stsrts to work pretty quick so for that it really wouldnt make a difference it that aspect. Although it woukd assist other hormones if you run it for the length of the cycle.
Of course all my opinion, hope this helps

Rucker

Super Heavyweight
Getting blood work done tomorrow. My question on your reply is say my estrogen bounces back to a point where its too high can I take a less potent AI such as Aromasin If this were to happen?
Aromasin isn't necessarily less potent, it uses a different mechanism than adex. So yes, you could do that. Aromasin is my AI of choice that I keep on hand because the way it works there's no E2 rebound if you need to use it.

BigBen

Super Heavyweight
Aromatase inhibitors were developed in the context of wanting to shut down aromatase action entirely, and with a typical dose prescribed for say a breast cancer patient, you achieve saturation of the drug, ie enough to do the job in excess, which results in a 75-80% reduction in estrogen levels in a typical male. Where the drugs differ is the ability to titrate the dosage and get a smaller reduction in estrogen production. Letrozole, for example, can be dosed at 1/10th of the standard prescribed dose, and still have 75-80% inhibition in a male. That makes it a very poor drug choice for adjusting estrogen levels, as it typically obliterates them. Even taken once a week, letrozole has a severe impact on estrogen levels in a male. So choice of AI does matter, esp if your intention is to reduce estrogen by 50% or less.

Im not coming off cycle. I
Honestly if you started hcg in the last 2 weeks of your cycle youd bounce back the same as if you ran it the whole time.

There's other benefits for hcg, i think it should be run on cycle, and for some its not needed. For some it may make symptoms worse, so a person needs to gauge and that comes with trying different things, I prefer it because im one who needs it. I would rather keep that hpa signal to help other hormones in the line up well im running more gear, because running more gear obviously wrecks havoc on blood markers, thats why we cycle right. So i think hcg helps.

But as far as coming off a cycle , hcg stsrts to work pretty quick so for that it really wouldnt make a difference it that aspect. Although it woukd assist other hormones if you run it for the length of the cycle.
Of course all my opinion, hope this helps

I see
Aromasin isn't necessarily less potent, it uses a different mechanism than adex. So yes, you could do that. Aromasin is my AI of choice that I keep on hand because the way it works there's no E2 rebound if you need to use it.

Perfect Thank You

bebeav

Super Heavyweight
Hi There,

Ive been taking Test E 450mg for 9 weeks as of today, One injection every 7 days. I noticed I definitely crashed my estrogen last week and I am going in for a blood test tomorrow to get all my levels checked.

Ive made the mistake of taking Arimidex 1mg everyday for 8 weeks of this current cycle. So its been about a week and Im feeling a little bit better in terms of sex drive but I am well aware that im definitely back to my usual self as my libido used to be through the roof regardless of test or not. I just don't feel very good in general. I can tell something is still a bit off.

Anyways I've been taking HCG 500IU twice a week since I stopped Arimidex in hopes of raising my estrogen and libido. Im aware that gradually the levels will go back to normal. In addition, Im aware some of the test will convert into estrogen and help get those levels up.

My question is How long will it take approx to bounce back in terms of estrogen raising back up to my normal range?

Would a blast of 2000IU of HCG/week help in my pursuit of bouncing back quickly?

This is my first cycle and Im obviously aware I made a noobie mistake and was misinformed when starting it. Im much better informed now in terms of AI's and hormone control while on cycle.

Thanks.

Learn how to dial your E2 but when you'll clearly now that you crashed it for whatever reason, TNE is your best friend to fastly get it up in a matters of days to not feel like shit during week or weeks depending on how bad you crashed it and the type of AI.

Brbpuppy

Super Heavyweight
Hi There,

Thanks.

Could try taking Test Suspension, or some Dbol to raise up your estrogen. But it's probably smarter to just let things balance out on its on as @A.B suggests.

tristan

Super Heavyweight
Split your weekly dosage into twice weekly pins. This will ensure that your T and hence E (and ratios) are a lot more stable.

The easiest way to recover E is to pause the AI’s. The deactivated Aromatase in your body will gradually metabolise, and be replaced by new aromatase. Conversion from T to E will hence steadily accelerate back to something resembling homeostasis.

Do you have dry joints? For me, this is the most reliable ‘tell’ for low E. Especially after some heavily sets of deadlifts.

Top Bottom