What's new

What is the best way to get my Estrogen back to normal levels after crashing it?

Could try taking Test Suspension, or some Dbol to raise up your estrogen. But it's probably smarter to just let things balance out on its on as @A.B suggests.

I have some Dbol on hand. what dosage / protocol do you recommend ?

Split your weekly dosage into twice weekly pins. This will ensure that your T and hence E (and ratios) are a lot more stable.

The easiest way to recover E is to pause the AI’s. The deactivated Aromatase in your body will gradually metabolise, and be replaced by new aromatase. Conversion from T to E will hence steadily accelerate back to something resembling homeostasis.

Do you have dry joints? For me, this is the most reliable ‘tell’ for low E. Especially after some heavily sets of deadlifts.
Also Yes Good point I was thinking about this today. Thank You.

AnimalPak

Super Heavyweight
I have some Dbol on hand. what dosage / protocol do you recommend ?
I think you should heed the advice others have given. Take some time and pause the AI and slow down a bit. Definitely agree that your shots should be 2x/week for more stable levels.

Lay off the dbol/susp idea. There’s no need to incorporate more potential problems into the mix. Learn your lesson and hopefully you’ll be back to normal in a few weeks.

Hunter

Lightweight
The HCG won't contribute much to getting your estrogen back. You've already stopped taking the Arimidex, so that, combined with continuing on with your Test doses, will normalize you but it may take some time. You might even have a little bounce back from dropping the Arimidex and you may need to ride it out.

That's WAY too much A-dex. Do more homework next time. A-dex literally blocks your aromatase enzyme from doing it's job - which is to convert Test into Estrogen. But when you stop the dose, you might have a rebound as this process catches up and have to ride out a time where your E is high.

But noone can really tell you how long this will take. It depends on how well/efficient your aromatase enzyme processes work. Everyone converts Test to E differently - which is why you have guys like me that almost never need an AI, and other guys that need some on small doses of Test.

EDIT: Also, your lipids are probably trashed right now from the Adex. You should probably get some bloodwork done if you can.
Eod injection from now . Stop arimidex right away . Add if needed but .5 e3d first, then increase as needed

OK. So I got a update to my situation for the ones that have been so helpful.

Lil Recap of my problem - Started first cycle on 450mg Test E injections every 7 days + HCG 300 IU M/W/F + Arimidex 1mg capsule every day as an AI (STUPID IK) for 8 weeks.

Week 8 - I realized I definitely realized I crashed my estrogen and discontinued Arimidex

Week 9 - I continued Test E however I split my dosage to 250mg twice a week + Blast of HCG 5000 IU in the span of that week in pursuit to raise e2 levels + 100mg of Dbol for 4 days in pursuit of raising e2 levels.

Currently Week 10 - Went for blood Test on Monday this week and received Results back today (Wednesday) stating my Estradiol level to be 429 pmol/L

Currently Week 10 - Have not yet had my Test E pin. No HCG pinned this week. discounted Dbol today.

Conclusion - It has only been 2 weeks since my estrogen crashed. Levels are now very high. Is this a result of an ARIMIDEX REBOUND for being on the AI too long ? Or is it a result of the blast of Dbol? Possible a combo of both?

Looking to get insights on my questions in the conclusion.

Also I am not looking to end my cycle. My Goal is to master a healthy normal consistent balance of estrogen levels while on cycle. I plan on achieving this by weekly blood tests as well as making adjustments as needed.

I have Aromasin and Proviron on hand. Would it be beneficial for me in my position right now to switch over to Aromasin? what protocol is recommended? should I incorporate Proviron? as it has mild AI benefits to it. I would like to note Im obviously aware everyone is different and you can't give a direct sure protocol. Im just looking for insights and recommendations based on my situation. Im more educated on AI's now and estrogen control, I will be sure to monitor my e2 levels weekly until I find the right gauge / protocol that works for me.

I would like to note that Everything on my blood test was completely normal except obviously Estrogen and testosterone were flagged as very high.

I also would like to note I do not have any acne anywhere. No Gyno. My Penis gets physically hard and stimulated normally. However my interest is not quite all there like it used to be even before my cycle. My libido and sex drive used to be through the roof. I am trying to get back to my alpha aggressive doggy dog self.

Looking forward to your insights , help and reply.

Thank You.

Last edited:

A.B

VET
it is a rebound effect coupled with taking hcg and dbol that raise E2. This was the point of just allowing your body to adjust cause now you’re high and doing the yo yo effect

a day before your bloods take 12.5mg aromasin and see how it affects your E2

if you aromatase easily then maybe take it twice a week

tristan

Super Heavyweight
You’ve over-managed it. Classic sledgehammer to crack a nut.

Your objective (whether you knew this or not) was to try to re-establish homeostic balance of estrogens during your [very mild cycle.

Instead you threw 5,000UI’s of HCG at it, which is an absolutely gargantuan dose. For comparison, I only run 500UI on 1g test. Throwing huge amounts of HCG at your HTP/HPG axis only dampens sensitivity.

Your optimal course of action was to simply wait for your E to rebound naturally.

You likely haven’t done any permanent damage, but you need to be more careful.

it is a rebound effect coupled with taking hcg and dbol that raise E2. This was the point of just allowing your body to adjust cause now you’re high and doing the yo yo effect

a day before your bloods take 12.5mg aromasin and see how it affects your E2

if you aromatase easily then maybe take it twice a week
How long (Hours) before blood test? Im assuming a couple hours before?

You’ve over-managed it. Classic sledgehammer to crack a nut.

Your objective (whether you knew this or not) was to try to re-establish homeostic balance of estrogens during your [very mild cycle.

Instead you threw 5,000UI’s of HCG at it, which is an absolutely gargantuan dose. For comparison, I only run 500UI on 1g test. Throwing huge amounts of HCG at your HTP/HPG axis only dampens sensitivity.

Your optimal course of action was to simply wait for your E to rebound naturally.

You likely haven’t done any permanent damage, but you need to be more careful.
Yes you are right Ive been taking huge doses of HCG in pursuit of getting my estrogen back. I usually take a 300 IU 3 times per week on my current Test cycle. Do you think I should take a break from HCG for a while to regulate my HTP/HPG axis? I think its a logistical idea. If so how long should my break be?

tristan

Super Heavyweight
Congrats. This is the very first time I’ve lost my patience replying to a thread on here. And the only reason why I’m wasting my time replying to you again is because the primary purpose of this forum is HARM REDUCTION.

You‘re 21 years old and report 7% body fat at 185lbs. You were strongly advised not to go near AAS by very experienced members who replied to the first of your two posts on here, but you chose to ignore this advice.

In your first post you stated:
...note Im not here for comments about your opinions on the effects of an only anavar cycle.
and...
...again I am not looking for your opinions on the matter regarding if HCG is needed

I have HCG and I plan on running it through out the whole duration of my cycle (12 weeks).

I also suggested, in respose to your first post, that you don’t run HCG.

It’s clear that you thought you knew better than a community with centuries of combined experience. You were also pretty dammed rude to Jestopherson, which is presumably why he has chosen not to help you any more, and why other members aren’t bothering to reply to you. So, I suggest that you now take a few steps back, drop the arrogance, and show a bit of respect and humility. I note that English is not your first language, so please read the replies carefully.

You crashed your estrogens by running 1mg of Anastrozole for 8 weeks. It was suggested that you merely stop the Anastolzole and wait for your Aromatase to unbind and metabolise, which would have started to happen in a matter of days, while also allowing you to benefit from a great T:E ratio.

Instead of heeding this suggestion, in an hapless attempt to restore your estrogens, you ’surged’ your HPG axis with 5,000UI of HCG and decided to add Dianabol. Neither of these compounds will effectively restore your estrogens, in your particular case, given the timings and compounds that you’ve reported. I would tell you the biological reason why this is so, but I think Jestho rather hit the nail on the head in speculating that doing so will merely enable you to make more bad decisions. And based on your current trajectory, the net result would be a devastating affect on your health.

Your endocrine system is mediated by finely tuned positive and negative feedback mechanisms linking parts of your brain, glands, and other organs. You’ve essentially been kicking the pendulum of a complex grandfather clock with the back of your foot while blindfolded, in order to try and ‘fix’ recurrent previous mistakes.

At this point, if I were in your shoes, I would terminate the cycle. If you don’t feel ship-shape in a few weeks, go and see a doctor.

Over and out.

xpac2

VET
Fucking idiots like this who go on a cycle and try and manipulate hormones which are one of the most powerful substances in your body that have no clue what they are doing, are the reason why PED's have such a bad name

Top Bottom