What's new

What other compounds with TRT ??

Thread starter #1
Just curious,

what other compounds can one take while on trt that won't throw of blood work. currently taking 100mg test cypionate endo prescribed every week. can I take low dose deca etc ?

don't want the doc asking questions

i get the following blood work done every 90 days

testosterone
prolactin
estradiol
lh
fsh
cbc
lipids
liver
kidneys

Pewbert

Registered
Hi follow trt brother.

I could be wrong but as long as you come off

the other compounds, in time to test clean for your doc's

blood work. You should be good to use any AAS you want.

as far as blasting and cruseing try this;

Cruse 4wks, Trt dose.
Blast 8wks, Trt dose and AAS

I think this cycle mite work well

I'd stay on your trt dose, 4 to 6 wks

before blood tests.

hope this helps, bro.

Kobra24

Registered
Just curious,

what other compounds can one take while on trt that won't throw of blood work. currently taking 100mg test cypionate endo prescribed every week. can I take low dose deca etc ?

testosterone
prolactin
estradiol
lh
fsh
cbc
lipids
liver
kidneys

Hey here is a post I found while looking into other compounds to stack with test. I was surprised how long Deca can stay in you system.

“Metabolites of Nandrolone decanoate can be detected 18 months after last administration.
This applies for Drug tests for competition.
For a simple testosterone blood test the time will depend on the dose that you have been using.
Half-life of Nandrolone decanoate is 7 to 12 days * , that is in 7 days half of the amount has been released into the blood stream.
This is different from clearance time, i.e. the time taken by the drug to be metabolised or eliminated from the body.
For a simple Testosterone blood test I would think that after 5 weeks your levels should be low enough not raise much suspicion if you have been using moderate doses of Deca.”
* Pharmacokinetic Evaluation of Three Different Intramuscular Doses of Nandrolone Decanoate: Analysis of Serum and Urine Samples in Healthy Men | The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism | Oxford Academic

Hope that helps. Veteran is bang on when referring to stickin to short esters

Zbignew

Registered
Your TRT doc isn't going to be ordering a PED test for you to check to see if you're taking anabolics, so don't worry about the detection time for metabolites.

If you're worried about other AAS harshing things like your lipids or liver values then maybe stick to moderate dosages of your extras and avoid bad habits like smoking, drinking, and junk food and you'll probably be fine.

Your TRT doc isn't going to be ordering a PED test for you to check to see if you're taking anabolics, so don't worry about the detection time for metabolites.

If you're worried about other AAS harshing things like your lipids or liver values then maybe stick to moderate dosages of your extras and avoid bad habits like smoking, drinking, and junk food and you'll probably be fine.
I like that you mentioned "bad habits".. often over looked when discussing BW and AAS and they alone can have a large impact on a panel.

Zbignew

Registered
I like that you mentioned "bad habits".. often over looked when discussing BW and AAS and they alone can have a large impact on a panel.
I had bloodwork late-December and my liver values came back high. Not "holy shit!" high, just above the normal range.

Unsurprising, given my holiday season drinking schedule. I certainly wasn't eating super-strict that month either.

Life returned to normal after New Years, and unsurprisingly my liver values were well in bounds when I had bloods done again in February.

Hey here is a post I found while looking into other compounds to stack with test. I was surprised how long Deca can stay in you system.

“Metabolites of Nandrolone decanoate can be detected 18 months after last administration.
This applies for Drug tests for competition.
For a simple testosterone blood test the time will depend on the dose that you have been using.
Half-life of Nandrolone decanoate is 7 to 12 days * , that is in 7 days half of the amount has been released into the blood stream.
This is different from clearance time, i.e. the time taken by the drug to be metabolised or eliminated from the body.
For a simple Testosterone blood test I would think that after 5 weeks your levels should be low enough not raise much suspicion if you have been using moderate doses of Deca.”
* Pharmacokinetic Evaluation of Three Different Intramuscular Doses of Nandrolone Decanoate: Analysis of Serum and Urine Samples in Healthy Men | The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism | Oxford Academic

Hope that helps. Veteran is bang on when referring to stickin to short esters
Thanks for the link!

Pewbert

Registered
Just curious,

testosterone
prolactin
estradiol
lh
fsh
cbc
lipids
liver
kidneys
Sorry bro.

I didn't notice the part about the 90 day blood tests.

My Doc has me on one blood test a year.

Eventually your Doc mite have you on the same routine.

would make it easier to blast AAS without arising suspicion.

And like CJM Brothers, Vet and ZBig pointed out

Clean living is very important while on AAS.

Keep drinking, drugs and shitty food to a minimum,

and keep your living super clean especially on a blast.

Last edited:

MRX

Registered

It's a pleasure being on this board of experienced vets. Great fundamental advice

I’m not sure what your history is with AAS, but Test Prop (as already mentioned) would be a good choice.
Bump your weekly test to 300 to 500mg a week and see how that goes.
Not sure if you are using an AI, but at 500mg/week you may need one.

Banned #14
Stay away from any long ester injectables as these are gonna cause your hemoglobin to sky rocket and that will throw off some red flags for sure. Your best bet is something like anavar, which shouldn't have much effect besides your PT (INR) which I doubt they are testing on you.

Thread starter #15
thanks for all replies, will take care of liver and watch diet whole time, and taper off six weeks out.

edarrin

Registered
my doc doesn't check BW to thoroughly however my Hct is what may get me. It is borderline now. I decreased my dosage for a month before so I'll have to wait till I see him in 2 weeks.

edarrin

Registered
just thinking. GH peptides would not make any difference and I find they greatly increase my sense of well being and seem to be slowly 'fixing' different things. Vasularity greatly increased, body fat decreased, skin better. Personally I think they are a great compliment to TRT (or whatever)

Spartin77

Registered
just thinking. GH peptides would not make any difference and I find they greatly increase my sense of well being and seem to be slowly 'fixing' different things. Vasularity greatly increased, body fat decreased, skin better. Personally I think they are a great compliment to TRT (or whatever)
HGH is great if you have the funds..

Last edited: