What's new

What the best testosterone for base test

Joshl Lambric

Rookie
Can anyone recommend a good testosterone for base test? I’ve been looking at syn pharm, but not sure what one to get

Daway

In before the lock
I gotta agree with @Hussell . Your first step is to understand the role of the ester (e.g. propionate, enanthate, cypionate) and how it regulates the release of the hormone into your body.

For what its worth, I like Cypionate because the relatively long half life means your worst case scenario is 2 injections a week, but I do one just fine. If you're looking at TRT that's something to consider.

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
Also I should add I run Syn Test E for my TRT and with all my cycles for my base.

BigBen

Super Heavyweight
I agree on the recommendations for cyp or enanthate. Once or twice a week is good with them. There are online steroid calculators that can give you an idea of what injection frequency does to blood levels of testosterone.

tristan

Super Heavyweight
I agree on the recommendations for cyp or enanthate. Once or twice a week is good with them. There are online steroid calculators that can give you an idea of what injection frequency does to blood levels of testosterone.
This ^

Test-e and test-c are more or less interchangeable.

Joshl Lambric

Rookie
I gotta agree with @Hussell . Your first step is to understand the role of the ester (e.g. propionate, enanthate, cypionate) and how it regulates the release of the hormone into your body.

For what its worth, I like Cypionate because the relatively long half life means your worst case scenario is 2 injections a week, but I do one just fine. If you're looking at TRT that's something to consider.
Trying to get my body fat down a little bit more before I do a cycle. Wondering what dose of Cypionate you use at once a week?

BigBen

Super Heavyweight
Dose for what purpose / goal are you asking about dosage?

Last edited:

Mega-rouge

She, her
Trying to get my body fat down a little bit more before I do a cycle. Wondering what dose of Cypionate you use at once a week?
140mg e3d. No AI.

For new user, if you aren't getting sick gains from that your diet and workouts need improvement .

Some would say take 500mg week first cycle. I disagree. I think it's too much.

Maybe start with 300 ish and bump it up every 4 weeks for 16 week.

CurtisP

VET
140mg e3d. No AI.

For new user, if you aren't getting sick gains from that your diet and workouts need improvement .

Some would say take 500mg week first cycle. I disagree. I think it's too much.

Maybe start with 300 ish and bump it up every 4 weeks for 16 week.
You disagree with 500 saying 140 is fine, but then say 300 and bump up every couple weeks.

very strange

Without baseline bloodwork you truly cannot give any recommendations for a dosage. Even then 500 for one person could be like 200 to another.

500/week was always the “norm” forever. I still run my cycles at that.

Mega-rouge

She, her
You disagree with 500 saying 140 is fine, but then say 300 and bump up every couple weeks.

very strange

Without baseline bloodwork you truly cannot give any recommendations for a dosage. Even then 500 for one person could be like 200 to another.

500/week was always the “norm” forever. I still run my cycles at that.
Read carefully sir. 140mg e3rd days is a bit more than 300mg/w. Is what I said to start with. And then boost it up.

Yeah . Maybe 500 might be like 200.. when you're comparing people who are heavy users with beginners.

So, 500s cool. But.. yeah.. to each their own.

I wish I hadn't started with 600. Wish I had started lower and titrated up.

But that's just me

Last edited:

Davis

Middleweight
Read carefully sir. 140mg e3rd days is a bit more than 300mg/w. Is what I said to start with. And then boost it up.

Yeah . Maybe 500 might be like 200.. when you're comparing people who are heavy users with beginners.

But that's just me
CurtisP is referring to absorption rate and also that different esters have different reactions with each individual person.
So one person taking 500MG of testosterone even though it is a very one-off thing, their blood serum concentrations could be very similar to someone taking 200MG.
So someone's body might not accepting the testosterone in regards to either the ester, or seldomly it just doesn't accept endogenous testosterone replacement.

I personally had issues with cypionate, but when I switch to enanthate majority of those issues vanished.
My blood serum concentrations were extremely low for the amount of testosterone I was pinning, I was getting crazy PIP and tons of inflammation around the injection site.
It was Pareto for reference not Syn, but as soon as I switched to enanthate problem solved.

CurtisP

VET

But that's just me

My apologies - I missed the E3rd - I read it as 140 - which could be used as a TRT dose.

And yes I am regarding concentration levels - for example, someone who is 6 foot 4 and 280 pounds if they bang 500/week could be comparable to someone who is 5 foot 2 and 180 pounds banging 200/week
Without blood work - no one knows and it’s all a guess.
I use the 5 foot 2 and 180 because that’s my current stats and I routinely use 500/week split into two shots when I cycle. Currently I am only doing a trt dose of 125/week because I don’t have the dedicated time to train and eat as hard as I should working 90-100 hours a week.

Top Bottom