What's new

What's your experience storing BPC-157

Zbignew

Super Heavyweight
I won't bore you too much with the issue I was having with my left shoulder. Long story short the origin tendon of my left bicep was causing shoulder pain.

So I ordered five vials of BPC-157 from Canadian Medical Supplies (who are great, as always).

In addition to dosing BPC-157 I've been doing active-release (or whatever you call it) where I've been digging my right thumb into the both the origin and insertion tendon areas of my left bicep and massaging the living shit out of them.

Well after only 12 daily injections of 660mcg my shoulder/bicep is feeling almost healthy again. Hardly any pain or impinged range of motion. So that's fantastic.

If I can fix my problem with only one vial, fantastic. That means I have four left over for the next time I fuck myself up somehow.

Right now they're in my juice box in my safe. How long can they stay there (cool and dark), vs how long if I put them in the fridge or freezer?

What do you guys do with your leftovers? Do you even ever have leftovers?

I have been using bpc at 1000 mcg a day for about 4 months for shoulder and elbow issues. Elbow needs surgery so it doesn’t help much with thAt. The rear delt is strained and inflamed but I haven’t noticed much relief there yet. I don’t refrigerate the vial that I am currently using because I use it all up in under a week and I have read it only needs to be refrigerated if you need it to last more than 30 days. The non reconstituted ones are stored in my closet which is cool and dark.

Goldenrod

VET
Boy, don't I know it!
I ran a considerable log on nagging injuries and have since changed a few protocols with success. I was a mess two years ago and now workout 2/3 days and can do kickboxing and some minor Judo. If you want any help with what worked for me let me know. we can do it on this thread or in a PM.
I tried pretty much all different dosages, brands, AAS, HGH, peptides and am a new man. I still have the odd nagging issue but I can once again press to failure and am making progress in strength and size. I was around 205 when I started with lots of muscle memory. Two years later, I weighed myself today and was 237 with limited AAS. Low doses and progressive overload and a completely different diet.

Hope you heal up. Just a FYI - I am dealing with a left shoulder issue as well and had to modify my training a little - high rep/lower weight OHP's as I can't press the heavier weight right now.

Zbignew

Super Heavyweight
Hope you heal up. Just a FYI - I am dealing with a left shoulder issue as well and had to modify my training a little - high rep/lower weight OHP's as I can't press the heavier weight right now.
Thanks @Goldenrod!

You know it's a funny and weird injury. I could do chinups pain free, but couldn't do curls with my left arm.

And with strict overhead pressing, either press-behind-neck or military press, light weight warmup sets were agonizingly painful.

Yet, when I got up close to my working weights I can press pain-free. I typically do sets and reps with 60-70kg.

Working with my chiropractor, we figured out that the inflamed mess of my bicep tendon is pulling my whole shoulder joint forward and out.

Once the weight on the bar is over 50kg or so, it's heavy enough to push my shoulder down in the correct position.

We're always learning and experiencing something new on this journey, aren't we?

Zbignew

Super Heavyweight
I knew I jinxed myself.

Slipped on the ice earlier this week. Didn’t fall (I’m like a cat) but the shock strained my right hamstring. Haven’t been able to squat all week without knee pain.
Chiropractor adjusted me today, and did active release on my hamstring. Feeling better already.

So now I’m injecting 660mcg of BPC-157 into my left bicep AND my right hamstring. Double fun.

largeforlife

Heavyweight
The person who suggested this forum has me on a peptide protocol. Using bpc157 for the 1st time and 👍. 3 weeks so far and seeing improvement.

storman

Super Heavyweight
Thanks @Goldenrod!

You know it's a funny and weird injury. I could do chinups pain free, but couldn't do curls with my left arm.

And with strict overhead pressing, either press-behind-neck or military press, light weight warmup sets were agonizingly painful.

Yet, when I got up close to my working weights I can press pain-free. I typically do sets and reps with 60-70kg.
I had the same issue a couple of years ago. The warm up sets for pressing were terrible but eventually the pain dulled and i was able to go heavy. But my issues only got better when i stopped doing any movement that cause a lot of pain. I was also taking the peptide.
Now i can do all those movements pain free .
I will never be as big or as strong as i was 5 years ago but it is what it is. My strength is still respectable