What's new

whats your trt dose?

Old RhynoS

Super Heavyweight
Started with a script of 80mg, tried it all.
Eventually over the span of 5 years I demonstrated that I was capable of maintaining my bloodwork and was gradually increased to 160mg.

Overall, 160mg with no ai has been my best feel.
I may need a 0.25mg adex dose to be perfectly balanced, follow up bloodwork next week if I can...
This is an important, often overlooked part of the equation.
Bloods are fine but if you are stable but still feel like garbage then it's time to adjust.
Not everyone is the same but imo the lowest dose that still has you feeling like a man ready to take on the world is the sweet spot.

Rosconow

Rookie
I'm going on 3 years on my prescribed trt. 160mg equivalent androgel, had to use adex at the beginning, but not anymore.

One more week till bloods and consult/rescript, then PRIMO BLAST! Gonna use base trt for test with 600mg primo enth, kickstarting with 150mg daily primo ace..... can't wait.

rated_rko

Super Heavyweight
how did you like the androgel?
I was on it at first before i was switched to trt injections

Hey I was wondering what your trt dose is?
I use to be at 160mg a week but after recent bloods was bumped to 180mg per week.
I just usually do 200mg per week until bloods are coming up.
And blasting just do 450mg these days along with another component.
My endo upped me to 140mgs I start off day after at 49 then drop to 19.9bat trough bang on he said.

Upjohn

Super Heavyweight
100mg/week script

Bloodwork day after shot is around 25 nmol . Havent done bloods yet for day before shot but cant be too low as i still feel good. I forsure feel low-test about week n half/2 weeks after when im late doin my weekly shot.

Edit : i ran really lowT for almost a year while waiting for endo appointment , very familiar when iam In the ‘low’ zone for sides kinda deal

REALcanadianbeaut

Super Heavyweight
I am prescribed 100mg/week of delatestryl. Been on this for almost 2 years now. Don't require an AI. Run other gear or mini-blasts 2 times a year.
Cleanest test out there. Never ran it personally ! Jealous of your script Chev

Started on TRT approximately 2 years ago; after about 6 months tweaking with Doc currently running on script at 160 a week. Using Delatestryl and have to admit best thing I have ever done. Feel better physically and mentally.View attachment 14605
I have the same stuff now prescribed at 200 mg a week. I prefered the test c I had before but it was out so they switched me to this.

Lex

Heavyweight
edit: nevermind just going to ask lol

Last edited:

MRX

Super Heavyweight
My family Doc started me at 100mg/week of Dela.
When I changed to a new Doc (my old family Doc retired) he lowered me to 80mg/week.
Did he lower it based on bloodwork or just on a whim?

100 mg weekly prescribed puts me in higher end of normal. Just perfect.

For me there's only a few compounds I would add to tRT at this point. I have no interest in sides and care greatly bout my psychological and physical welfare.

Except for Provirion - which isn't liver toxic - all orals are out. Not worth it. Too hard on the bod.

I add either low dose masteron, primobolan or GW on occasion.

Last edited:

rated_rko

Super Heavyweight
100 mgs/wk of Good Ol Pfizer Test Cypionate. Ohh How I loathe the vomit green color now though lol
i was on the cyp at first too from my family doc, until i got through to my trt doc. I was with them for 3 years. I think once i need a refill of my stuff this year, they sent my file to my fam doc to just check my bloods and fill my script. if not ill see when i get there.

maxmuscle1

Lightweight
For 2 years it was 200mg a week of Cyp but, they stopped giving 10ml vials, so I switched to Test E 200mg every 14 days. Lol. I split dose 100mg a week of course. I actually like the lower dose a lot better. Plus, they made a rule that after puncturing the multi-dose 5ml vial has to be disposed of. So with my 90 day prescription. They have to give me 3 - 5ml vials of Test E. Plenty left over but I used that rule to my advantage. 👍

Max

DeviousD

Lightweight
For 2 years it was 200mg a week of Cyp but, they stopped giving 10ml vials, so I switched to Test E 200mg every 14 days. Lol. I split dose 100mg a week of course. I actually like the lower dose a lot better. Plus, they made a rule that after puncturing the multi-dose 5ml vial has to be disposed of. So with my 90 day prescription. They have to give me 3 - 5ml vials of Test E. Plenty left over but I used that rule to my advantage. 👍

Max
Who has what rule?