What's new

whats your trt dose?

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight
200mg/week for over 5 years doctor prescribed test C, which doesn't even bring me into the high levels, more mid range 18.3 on a scale of 8.4-28.8

200mg/week for over 5 years doctor prescribed test C, which doesn't even bring me into the high levels, more mid range 18.3 on a scale of 8.4-28.8

You get the same results as I do with doses. 320 mg a week to get me in the high normal range at around 27 but my prescription is no longer that and has been 200 mg a week since my GP took over the prescription.

WatchWho

Super Heavyweight
I was at 125mg per week of test cyp (every 3.5 days) but have bumped the cyp up to 175mg/wk (25mg per day - subQ)

So far, I feel good at this level and I will stay on this dose for about 4-5 more weeks and get new blood work done to see if it needs further tweaking.

EDIT...
Note: after moving here from the states and no longer being a viable option to cross the border (for obvious reasons) for the t clinic, now I’m self-managed with UGL gear.

It’s better this way! 💪😎👍

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight
You get the same results as I do with doses. 320 mg a week to get me in the high normal range at around 27 but my prescription is no longer that and has been 200 mg a week since my GP took over the prescription.
Yeah its weird how some metabolize it different, which goes to show how not everyone can follow the same protocol.

But at least it's 200/week for you, rather than dropping you to the more often 100mg/week.. When I was on 100mg per week I came back with quite low levels still so its good to have a doc that actually cares that the number sits mid+ range, rather than the "within range" BS that some docs will say even when within range is at the absolute lowest and comparable to a 70 year old as my current doc said mine came in at originally when I was prescribed TRT... the same level other "doctors" said is fine and within range :rolleyes:

Yeah its weird how some metabolize it different, which goes to show how not everyone can follow the same protocol.

But at least it's 200/week for you, rather than dropping you to the more often 100mg/week.. When I was on 100mg per week I came back with quite low levels still so its good to have a doc that actually cares that the number sits mid+ range, rather than the "within range" BS that some docs will say even when within range is at the absolute lowest and comparable to a 70 year old as my current doc said mine came in at originally when I was prescribed TRT... the same level other "doctors" said is fine and within range :rolleyes:
Yes, exactly. That’s why I laugh when people say trt is only 100 mg a week max or something like that. There is no set dose, everyone is different and you can generalize that way.

HamHands

Rookie
6 months into TRT. 140 mg/week. I take 70mg E3.5 . I’m guessing it puts me over 1000 At normal trough. I do bloods later this week to test levels but will wait an extra 2 days past my trough. Had a hard time getting dose bumped when I tested at 650 total at 2 days past trough.

edarrin

Super Heavyweight
Wow I feel like the odd man out here. I am prescribed androgel at 5mg/day. I think that just shuts me down (whatever was left to shut down) and likely raises my estrogen. Right now I don't even have a gp so my addiction doc Rx's it. I keep it just in case. I will deal with it properly if I ever get a GP. Short in supply here in Ontario.

I took it over myself of course. I do between 100-200mg/week. Seems to do the trick for me.

I have been playing around some with various combos of test,deca,primo and anavar last while. Going to end it soon. Have some Masteron to try.

After that I think I'll just go trt for a while. At 62 I think I will be conservative and stick to mostly TRT with some milder ones periodically like those mentioned. I love the look anavar gives. Wish I could get some BW done to see how screwed up my lipids are. Can't even do that with this covid19 shit.

Any of you guys use GH? i was thinking of trying TRT with 4iu growth/day. 2iu x 2/day. Just for 2 months to heal some connective tissue stuff I have and fat loss

Cheapshot

Rookie
150 wk with no ai I normally feel the best and have the most libido
At 200wk I can grow but I do need a ai so I dont run it long term

Vader_1

Rookie
I'm at TRT of 200mg/week pinning 3x/week. Has been working well and haven't needed and AI or HCG and maintained E2 levels in the mid-40s (pg/ML).

Also do you guys have Quest Diagnostics or LabCorp in Canada? In the US it's super easy to get your personal labs done without a doctor's script at these facilities... Now that I'm on cycle, I'm getting my bloods done every 8 weeks for ~$70 USD each time.

Phoenixerror

Lightweight
My Test dosage is 15mg EOD and 200iu HCG EOD. NO AI. Testosterone is in optimal range and Estrogen slightly above range. Planning to increase Test after another blood test.

Brbpuppy

Super Heavyweight
My Test dosage is 15mg EOD and 200iu HCG EOD. NO AI. Testosterone is in optimal range and Estrogen slightly above range. Planning to increase Test after another blood test.
Wow that seems like such a low test dose, to be in optimal. Interesting! Thanks for sharing.

jasonz

Rookie
I'm in the low dose starting routine at the moment - 1 gel pack per day (50 mg).

Sounds low - but 10% absorption would be equivalent of 5 mg/day and 20% absorption could be 10 mg /day which would be high normal.

I have my next follow up in October, see where my total test lands at this dose but I feel better so it is definitely working, at least for me so far.

NFL96

Lightweight
I'm in the low dose starting routine at the moment - 1 gel pack per day (50 mg).

Sounds low - but 10% absorption would be equivalent of 5 mg/day and 20% absorption could be 10 mg /day which would be high normal.

I have my next follow up in October, see where my total test lands at this dose but I feel better so it is definitely working, at least for me so far.
Im on 5mg patch and it keeps falling off need to switch. And I just started.