What's new

Where are the smelling salts ?

Thread starter #1

Riplec

Registered
Alright so who can tell me where some of you smelling salts users buy yours, I am looking for something like nose tork or zone, but I wouldn't mind the amps of the package quantity and price is reasonnable to order

Amazon has some but the shipping comes up to the bottles price.

Thank you,
monsters and mutants !

gramkind

Registered
thanks I ordered some from amazon last year cost more and didn't last, this looks much better.

Thanks you, I wasn't sure how long they lasted and you also answered that.

say no more.

It definitely gets weaker as time goes by but you can just put your nose closer and closer and take bigger sniffs. Lol. The first use is insanely powerful so don’t put your nose right on the opening.

Does smelling salts really make that big of a difference?

It basically just helps take you out of a resting state. Like if you were in a daze you are now ready and focussed to go. A nice little wake up or surge. Does it make you lift more weight? Not sure but I would guess no, although if it makes you focus more and pay attention to lifting properly then it may give you a better chance at hitting your max on that day.

Thread starter #8

Riplec

Registered
It basically just helps take you out of a resting state. Like if you were in a daze you are now ready and focussed to go. A nice little wake up or surge. Does it make you lift more weight? Not sure but I would guess no, although if it makes you focus more and pay attention to lifting properly then it may give you a better chance at hitting your max on that day.
on top of that it helps regulate breathing during lifts, and provides and wide open lung feeling. The one I tried was an amp an now I have 2 inhalant from Zone coming.

Thread starter #9

Riplec

Registered
I have recieved the smelling salts I have ordered, I added water to 1 and it seems pretty strong, I was scared it would have a light smell but it seems pretty strong !