What's new

Which Generic HGH Should I go with ?

I know the obvious answer is none go pharma. But I can’t afford that and peptides/mk677 I’ve concluded aren’t effective enough either.
My plan is to run 4iu 5 days a week
Here are my choices
International Pharmaceuticals:
Pink tops 100iu
Primotrope 100iu
Humatrope 72iu pen
My Syn/pure/innovagen dealer has:
Saizen 150 iu

debating between Primotrope and Saizen currently. Any help deciding would be much appreciated

Last edited:

SmashingMachine

Super Heavyweight
Edit your post and remove those prices. It is not allowed here.

Edit - As for which HGH to run... someone else will have to chime in.

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
I know the obvious answer is none go pharma. But I can’t afford that and peptides/mk677 I’ve concluded aren’t effective enough either.

debating between Primotrope and Saizen currently. Any help deciding would be much appreciated

Only generics I would try or have is OptiTropins or MauveTops tbh, the Canadian generics in a fancy box are criminally overpriced imo.

my tier would be Pharma > Pharma > Did I mention Pharma? > Opti/Mauves

Only generics I would try or have is OptiTropins or MauveTops tbh, the Canadian generics in a fancy box are criminally overpriced imo.

my tier would be Pharma > Pharma > Did I mention Pharma? > Opti/Mauves
Can I get these online? Don’t have access locally

Old RhynoS

Super Heavyweight
I have never used hgh, but I do know this, you get what you pay for. If you're looking for cheap be prepared to get cheap.
May as well save up untill you can afford pharma.
Just my 2€ take it for what it's worth.

redz

Super Heavyweight
I just started back on black tops from the provider. As far as I can see the provider is the cream of the crop when it comes to generic Hgh.

5%er

Rookie
Just got some geno from a great source , wasn’t cheap but when you start looking into the amount of counterfeits you begin to understand that you better do your homework

redz

Super Heavyweight
It’s one of the oldest sources they are on a source board that is pretty big, google search riptropin and it will come up on a big forum. It’s not domestic for Canada bit I got my order in 9 days flat just recently.

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
Are they all getting great sleep on it? @3ml is sleeping like a baby on them 😂

Am I not the only one that gets fucking horrible sleep on GH? After years and years of reading of amazing deep sleeps and finally hopping on I end up with 4 hour sleeps and raging as I wake up at 4-5am and stay up now.

good results otherwise but as a shit sleeper already it was not a great surprise.

redz

Super Heavyweight
I feel tired on 5ius but my sleep is not great some nights ok and some pretty rough.

Goldenrod

VET
Am I not the only one that gets fucking horrible sleep on GH? After years and years of reading of amazing deep sleeps and finally hopping on I end up with 4 hour sleeps and raging as I wake up at 4-5am and stay up now.

good results otherwise but as a shit sleeper already it was not a great surprise.
Your not the only one, MK677 and multiple script HGH brands and none make me sleep better. I wake up everyday at 4:30 at the lastest and usually 3:30-4 when taking HGH but I can fall asleep early. When I take a break from them my sleep goes somewhat back to normal.

Goldenrod

VET
My plan is to run 4iu 5 days a week
Here are my choices
International Pharmaceuticals:
Pink tops 100iu
Primotrope 100iu
Humatrope 72iu pen
My Syn/pure/innovagen dealer has:
Saizen 150 iu

Unless I see several people I trust write good reviews of any generic I won't take any. If I couldn't afford pharma I wouldn't take HGH. That being said I am hearing good reviews of a newer brand and look forward to reading reviews over a longer period and from people who also ran script HGH like Sero, Genos', etc.

Top Bottom