What's new

Which Generic HGH Should I go with ?

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
Am I not the only one that gets fucking horrible sleep on GH? After years and years of reading of amazing deep sleeps and finally hopping on I end up with 4 hour sleeps and raging as I wake up at 4-5am and stay up now.

good results otherwise but as a shit sleeper already it was not a great surprise.

Poor sleep and hands so numb I can barely hold a bar on 4iu of optitropin. Very counter productive indeed.

3ml

VET
Am I not the only one that gets fucking horrible sleep on GH? After years and years of reading of amazing deep sleeps and finally hopping on I end up with 4 hour sleeps and raging as I wake up at 4-5am and stay up now.

good results otherwise but as a shit sleeper already it was not a great surprise.

Yes this is the joke
Most people that use real gh say they sleep terribly

Lethargy yes but good sleeps no

This has somehow been parroted into fact now that GH causes some.miracle sleep

Morons

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
Yes this is the joke

Morons

Why you calling me a moron bro? I thought we were friends? My sleep is so awesome now! Poly want a cracker?!?!

XANIMAL

Super Heavyweight
If it’s these saizens don’t even bother. I used it for a week and felt like complete trash, anxiety and dried up joints. I have the kit sitting in my waste of money pile lol.

Attachments

• E2DFBB40-9A29-4164-AFBB-2ED58FBB1B79.png
    E2DFBB40-9A29-4164-AFBB-2ED58FBB1B79.png
    162.1 KB · Views: 0

GH.freak

Rookie
Don't bother with underground or any generics if it's not from a Canadian pharmacy. Your going to want a 191aa growth hormone which has been correctly stored and ready to use. Underground will be 192aa even if advertising as 191, by the time it arrives in the mail freezing storage will also have been compromised, lessening the quality to a further extent.

Last edited:

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
Don't bother with underground or any generics if it's not from a Canadian pharmacy. Your going to want a 191aa growth hormone which has been correctly stored and ready to use. Underground will be 192aa even if advertising as 191, by the time it arrives in the mail freezing storage will also have been compromising lessening the quality to a further extent.

Im not disagreeing with you, but I do want to know why you’re so certain of this? Janoshik claims the opposite of what you’re saying. Maybe @Cumminstech2 can chime in as he’s spoke to many pharma manufactures as well as requested this specific testing from Janoshik in which he was basically dismissed.

Cumminstech2

Super Heavyweight
Im not disagreeing with you, but I do want to know why you’re so certain of this? Janoshik claims the opposite of what you’re saying. Maybe @Cumminstech2 can chime in as he’s spoke to many pharma manufactures as well as requested this specific testing from Janoshik in which he was basically dismissed.

The pharma manufactures don’t give you much info. The people at the call center don’t know fuck all, and they’re not really willing to put you forward to the pharmaceutical engineers. Someone from Sandoz did end up getting back to me, but wasn’t helpful at all really because they wouldnt divulge much info. I talked to 2 pharmaceutical engineering university professors who were very helpful, although GH is very niche and not something they know a whole lot about, we were still able to discuss principles of the folding process and stuff like that.

I’m really undecided on the whole generics being 192 or 191 thing honestly based off newer information, and I’ve edited my pinned post until I receive more up to date info that I am looking for. I know for absolute certain of a couple generics that are 192 (based off testing). I have yet to see any testing on a generic proving that its 191. Janoshik claims that almost all generics today are 191, but why not include that in his testing reports then? Now that he has been on record as saying he hasn’t seen generic 192 GH, I honestly don’t even trust him to tell the difference in his tests truthfully, because he is now on record making a bold claim and he’s going to want to support to make himself right.

I am currently looking at testing options (for the near-ish future) that I can trust, in which I will test a couple generics for EVERYTHING. Purity, dimer, and amino sequence. I honestly don’t trust janoshik to test for amino sequence anymore after being on record in talking absolutes, as if he put out testing of a generic to be 192 now, it would only prove himself wrong, so why would he do that.

I actually have a pretty solid plan to go about this, but will keep it to myself for now so that it doesn’t get out and compromised :)

and of course I will let the forum know any and all of my findings, no matter which way they turn out.

Cumminstech2

Super Heavyweight
Yes this is the joke

Morons

when I first started GH at 4iu I would be waking up 3-4 times a night and not able to get more than like 5-6 hours a night. Eventually I got used to it and started sleeping somehwatnormal, but then when I increased to 6iu I got the same thing all over again.

It does however make me super tired throughout the day and I could sleep anywhere. Yesterday I was in an all day safety meeting at work and the first 2 hours I don’t even know what we were talking about, I was just fighting to stay awake lol.

And I don’t care what anybody says, the dreams are CRAZY. Every night that I go to bed it’s like I’m living a different life. My dreams are so detailed and more realistic than real life is lol. I’ve had some real crazy dreams the past year pretty much every night. Sometimes 2-3 crazy realistic vicid dreams a night. And usually before GH my dreams
Would only be like 5 minutes long, but now they feel like they are HOURS long.

Cumminstech2

Super Heavyweight
Poor sleep and hands so numb I can barely hold a bar on 4iu of optitropin. Very counter productive indeed.

I was up to 6iu of Opti, but had to drop to 4iu for this reason. My right hand is numb almost all the time, even as I write this lol. I don’t much care about the numbness, it’s slightly annoying but I can get past it. What made me drop back to 4iu was that my wrist hurt so much all the time, I wouldn’t even bench. Anything more than 225 felt like someone was driving a dagger into my wrist. Pretty big issue to have when you have a bench press comp coming up in 10 weeks and can’t even train for it lol. Back down to 4iu optis now and the wrist pain has gone away so that’s good, but my right hand is still numb as shit whenever I use it lol.

GH.freak

Rookie
191aa is basically 100% bio identical, it's labour intensive and harvested in true medical settings, licensed pharma companies have a green light with government bodies to obtain such materials. You may feel the effects of 192aa, however in the long run your body will create anti bodies rejecting the material and gain will diminish, as we all know GH requires longer cycles for best results. Even if underground is 191aa the shipping and storage is going to do allot of damage to your product, I'm sure there are uh guys that have produced it but be prepared for a roller coaster ride when quality and finding the right lab is concerned

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
191aa is basically 100% bio identical, it's labour intensive and harvested in true medical settings, licensed pharma companies have a green light with government bodies to obtain such materials. You may feel the effects of 192aa, however in the long run your body will create anti bodies rejecting the material and gain will diminish, as we all know GH requires longer cycles for best results. Even if underground is 191aa the shipping and storage is going to do allot of damage to your product, I'm sure there are uh guys that have produced it but be prepared for a roller coaster ride when quality and finding the right lab is concerned

I Think @Affliction79 alluded to it but 192 is from what I can see all but gone in the UGL GH scene now its about purity/dimmer content from the tests I see. No sourcing here but the only two I would trust at this junction (unless its pharma) would be Mauves or OptiTropin, straight from the horses mouth Janoshik said that the grey top Opti's were one of the best tested and he introduced an even more sensitive test in 2021 that dropped the purity levels on a lot of them.

GH.freak

Rookie
It's still speculation and a big guessing game at this point with UG and Generic, why chance it, source yourself the real deal.

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
It's still speculation and a big guessing game at this point with UG and Generic, why chance it, source yourself the real deal.

I agree Pharma is #1 choice but can you clarify the speculation if you send it off for HPLC testing and get back a test of 98+% with 0 dimmer?

I agree not chancing it to the sources HPLC if you wanna be sure but I know one person who sent off the same ones I have and it came back the same. HPLC can most definitely identify somatropin and purity/dimmer content.

No one should ever blindly trust or use a generic GH brand/X color tops off alibaba.

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
@GH.freak is there any legitimate testing out there to differentiate the two types, that you are aware of?

AFAIK you can differentiate between them with HPLC testing and in regards to your comment @GH.freak on how sensitive GH is to shipping here is a direct quote from someone a lot smarter than me who runs hundreds of HPLC testing a month and he even did some tests on leaving lyophilized pucks out in car or something for X amount of days then testing purity. The only severe degradation jano found was reconstituting and then leaving it out of the fridge.

So the whole HGH kits being ruined in shipping that are not reconstituted seems to be a bit overstated or outright an excuse by shitty dealers.

"It's been proved over and over again that the HGH is much more impervious than people assume it to be. It's exactly as Opti says, shipping conditions won't affect GH at all.

Only people who say that shipping / storage conditions hurt HGH significantly either have no idea or are trying to defend their product and shift the blame on customer - at least that's my experience. "

GH.freak

Rookie
I regards to storage environments, this is professional advice from prama manufactures distributing to pharmacy setting, I can't argue or question billion dollar companies who know their products better then anyone else, have been researching before I was born, and use the highest quality of equipment for testing. For the record I don't sell or have the time of day to even think about GH distribution. I'm just here to give the OP some advice in regards to his question.

As for testing I don't need to ship stuff out to an unknown source or someone who claims to do hpcl tests. I'm not into the mad scientist stuff and listen to product recommendations from the real deal. Anything I need tested goes directly in the hands of certified technicians local to me, I drop it off Monday and get results by Friday, but who am I to complain as they are doing me a favor, free of charge. The least I can do is have lunch sent to the staff, they have much bigger things to do with their time, so I always appreciate the help.

To the OP of this thread apologies if your question of what generic is best was side tracked, I'm guessing you were looking for a few good names and a straight forward answer, but hopefully this thread gives you a better insight.

Last edited:
Top Bottom