What's new

Which Generic HGH Should I go with ?

Rubicon500

Super Heavyweight
I regards to storage environments, this is professional advice from prama manufactures distributing to pharmacy setting, I can't argue or question billion dollar companies who know their products better then anyone here. For the record I don't sell or have the time of day to even think about GH distribution.

As for testing I don't need to ship stuff out to an unknown source or someone claiming to do hpcl tests. Anything I need tested goes directly in the hands of certified technicians local to me, I drop it off Monday and get results by Friday, but who am I to complain as they are doing me a favor, usually free of charge. The least I can do is have lunch sent to the company, they have much bigger things to do with their time, so I always appreciate the help.

Good odds having pharma pens compromised / ruined shipped across the country or the ocean like so many do.

When I picked up my Omintrope cartridge / pens from Costco they would hand it over on ice packs and tell me to go straight home every time. “If your planning on shopping come pick up this on your way home please”

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
Good odds having pharma pens compromised / ruined shipped across the country or the ocean like so many do.

When I picked up my Omintrope cartridge / pens from Costco they would hand it over on ice packs and tell me to go straight home every time. “If your planning on shopping come pick up this on your way home please”

Big difference between the pens vs lyophilized pucks like Sero's, especially for shipping Intl etc. Thats where I can see GH getting fucked.

Cumminstech2

Super Heavyweight
I regards to storage environments, this is professional advice from prama manufactures distributing to pharmacy setting, I can't argue or question billion dollar companies who know their products better then anyone here. For the record I don't sell or have the time of day to even think about GH distribution.

As for testing I don't need to ship stuff out to an unknown source or someone claiming to do hpcl tests. Anything I need tested goes directly in the hands of certified technicians local to me, I drop it off Monday and get results by Friday, but who am I to complain as they are doing me a favor, usually free of charge. The least I can do is have lunch sent to the company, they have much bigger things to do with their time, so I always appreciate the help.

What method of testing do they do for you?

Rubicon500

Super Heavyweight
Big difference between the pens vs lyophilized pucks like Sero's, especially for shipping Intl etc. Thats where I can see GH getting fucked.

100% agreed , I just see a lot guys buy pens / refills these days with no regards to the shipping.

The Sero’s when unmixed say right on the packaging

So I can’t see the pucks being much of a issue unless you ship it across Africa in Middle of Summer.

Storage And Handling
Before reconstitution: Vials of SEROSTIM and diluent should be stored at room temperature, (15°30°C/59°-86°F). Expiration dates are stated on product labels.

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
100% agreed , I just see a lot guys buy pens / refills these days with no regards to the shipping.

The Sero’s when unmixed say right on the packaging

So I can’t see the pucks being much of a issue unless you ship it across Africa in Middle of Summer.

Storage And Handling
Before reconstitution: Vials of SEROSTIM and diluent should be stored at room temperature, (15°30°C/59°-86°F). Expiration dates are stated on product labels.

Yessir Jano ran two tests I think one of them was shaking the shit out of it because people were acting like if you spray the puck directly with BAC water it's bad and another was leaving it sitting out etc.

He demonstrated that HGH is 100% not as sensitive as ppl think when you read on the forums "spray it down the side of the vial! don't shake it!". There was like no degradation.

Secondly he showed that shipment as Lyophilized pucks is a non-issue. 99% of the time GH is garbage and the seller is making excuses for bad tests.

The only test that showed it drop severely was leaving a reconstituted vial out of the fridge for I can't remember how long, droppe dfrom like 98% to ~70%.

Reconstituted GH and/or Pens I would not feel comfortable with and a lot of guys get legit ones from Turkey/EU.

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
I regards to storage environments, this is professional advice from prama manufactures distributing to pharmacy setting, I can't argue or question billion dollar companies who know their products better then anyone else, have been researching before I was born, and use the highest quality of equipment for testing. For the record I don't sell or have the time of day to even think about GH distribution. I'm just here to give the OP some advice in regards to his question.

As for testing I don't need to ship stuff out to an unknown source or someone who claims to do hpcl tests. I'm not into the mad scientist stuff and listen to product recommendations from the real deal. Anything I need tested goes directly in the hands of certified technicians local to me, I drop it off Monday and get results by Friday, but who am I to complain as they are doing me a favor, free of charge. The least I can do is have lunch sent to the staff, they have much bigger things to do with their time, so I always appreciate the help.

To the OP of this thread apologies if your question of what generic is best was side tracked, I'm guessing you were looking for a few good names and a straight forward answer, but hopefully this thread gives you a better insight.

sincerely, if you have means of testing for 191, can you please test optitropin and a kit from the provider?

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
sincerely, if you have means of testing for 191, can you please test optitropin and a kit from the provider?

I totally forget if you use generics or Opti's or avoid them completely Affliction but Jano 100% would identify 192 and confirmed he hasn't seen it in forever if you're concerned and I believe both those sources get constantly tested by him.

Cumminstech2

Super Heavyweight
I totally forget if you use generics or Opti's or avoid them completely Affliction but Jano 100% would identify 192 and confirmed he hasn't seen it in forever if you're concerned and I believe both those sources get constantly tested by him.

I seen him say this, and find it extremely hard to believe. I don’t think he actually does these tests, and just says this based off opinion. I know of a couple definite 192aa’s in circulation and can name them. With how many GHs jano gets to test, I find it extremely extremely extremely unlikely that he hasnt seen 192 and now that he is on record saying this I don’t trust him to test it either, cause he’s not going to want to prove himself wrong.

Cumminstech2

Super Heavyweight
I'm afraid if I mention this and it's read by the wrong parties, this will become another way to abuse, and fake testing protocols.

I don’t get why your afraid to mention the method of testing you test your GH with. If your going to make claims as a new guy and you claim to have legit testing, tell us the method so we know it’s reputable.

Reactions: 3ml

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET

I read his statement but I’m skeptical. I think Janoshik knows his shit, but Janoshik just saying trust me it’s all I’ve seen isn’t enough for me. I do prefer pharma but I use opti and other generics and im wanting to get to the bottom of the sides. Like Cummins says it very non-conducive to training when your hands are in constant pain and the size of catchers mitts lol. If these generics are 191 I’ll be shocked.

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
I don’t get why your afraid to mention the method of testing you test your GH with. If your going to make claims as a new guy and you claim to have legit testing, tell us the method so we know it’s reputable.

maybe he’s saying take it to pm....pussy 😎

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
I think he should post his testing methods open forum. Nothing is fishier than saying “I have legit local testing from great guys... but you can’t ask me what method they use”

Just guessing out loud but maybe if you did pm him, there may be something you and I are missing as to why he won’t post about it openly? I also understand your point as well.

redz

Super Heavyweight
If there was lab testing available I’d be willing to sacrifice a random vial from one of my black top kits from the provider batch #88. I’m about to order more I’m loving them.

Cumminstech2

Super Heavyweight
If there was lab testing available I’d be willing to sacrifice a random vial from one of my black top kits from the provider batch #88. I’m about to order more I’m loving them.

you have a couple different testing options and I would send some in as well. If your interested in this send me a PM and I’ll point you in the right direction.

Wod

Seasoned VET
AFAIK you can differentiate between them with HPLC testing and in regards to your comment @GH.freak on how sensitive GH is to shipping here is a direct quote from someone a lot smarter than me who runs hundreds of HPLC testing a month and he even did some tests on leaving lyophilized pucks out in car or something for X amount of days then testing purity. The only severe degradation jano found was reconstituting and then leaving it out of the fridge.

So the whole HGH kits being ruined in shipping that are not reconstituted seems to be a bit overstated or outright an excuse by shitty dealers.

"It's been proved over and over again that the HGH is much more impervious than people assume it to be. It's exactly as Opti says, shipping conditions won't affect GH at all.

Only people who say that shipping / storage conditions hurt HGH significantly either have no idea or are trying to defend their product and shift the blame on customer - at least that's my experience. "

What you're saying about freeze dried GH is true. It can for the most part be stored in room temperature and be just fine.

The same applies Pharmacy grade HGH cartridges that are NOT pre mixed, as it's the exact same. They use dual chambers, one containing a freeze dried puck and the other water.

When it comes to pens and pre mixed cartridges, you have to be more careful. For example, Norditropin Flex pro is a pen is just fine in room temperature for up to 21 days. So they're likely fine in transit for 1-2 weeks assuming your source isn't a dip shit and stored them properly.

"Store them in the refrigerator at first, but after the first time you use FlexPro®, they can be kept at room temperature (up to 77°F) if you’ll be using them within 21 days. (If you need to keep a pen for up to 4 weeks, store it in the fridge.a)"

So I think a good rule of thumb to go by when storage is a concern: freeze dried hgh and not pre mixed carteidges are not an issue. Pens and pre mixed cartridges, depends on brand and source.

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
I seen him say this, and find it extremely hard to believe. I don’t think he actually does these tests, and just says this based off opinion. I know of a couple definite 192aa’s in circulation and can name them. With how many GHs jano gets to test, I find it extremely extremely extremely unlikely that he hasnt seen 192 and now that he is on record saying this I don’t trust him to test it either, cause he’s not going to want to prove himself wrong.

Which ones are 192's I'm curious?
Now we’re talking fellas!!!!

Good thread for info boys the picture is showing 191aa tested against other modified version so it looks like it should be distinguishable with regular HPLC testing. Thought I'd paste as food for thought.

HGH with minor modification of one amino acid can be detected, let alone GH with a whole additional amino acid.

Also 191aa GH is actually cheaper to produce than 192aa GH nowadays, I'd say.

Top Bottom