What's new

Who uses stupid shit like BCAA?

3ml

VET
I used to buy all that shit when I first started, BCAAs, test boosters you name it lol. Waste of damn money if you're eating right imo. I'd rather just use some Mio/Kool Aid 0 cal squirt in my gallon of water or water bottle. Love my flavored chemicals not gonna lie, helps me get my 3-4L+ in easily.
I always get a kick out of this.

I know guys who religiously drink 4l a day or more.

I ask them why?

Well to stay hydrated and flush toxins of course. Cool but when guys use chemicals to flavour water are you flushing toxins?

I'm not targetting you @nomorals
Just experience in the past

Last edited:

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
I always get a kick out of this.

I know guys who religiously drink 4l a day or more.

I ask them why?

Well to stay hydrated and flush toxins of course. Cool but when guys use chemicals to flavour water are you flushing toxins?

I'm not targetting you @nomorals
Just experience in the past
Not at all 3ml it's honestly just what I average, I'm one of those people that hoovers my food and find I have to always be drinking something with my food. I would say it's more towards 3L and I don't believe in "detoxs" or flushing toxins lol. I mean staying hydrated is great but I just refill the blender bottle which is 600ml. If I'm poppin stims like EC or even some caffeine with some phenyl piracetam with a workout that's 2 bottles right there at the gym for 1.2L.

Now if you're one of those ppl that think 4+ L of water a day provides some extreme benefit then I'm on your side. I'm just a thirsty guy and not a fan of plain water. I also have a bad habit with diet Dr.Pepper when I'm cutting lol.

Harley00

The Rebel
New shit hear?

Clear protein by jym thin like a bcaa but has 20g of protein? Seems like it be a great workout drink.

xpac2

VET
You need all nine essential amino acids to increase muscle synthesis by the highest amount, only ingesting BCAA isn't enough. There is some evidence that there is some Benefit having EAA's. In the end it's all fucking bullshit to make it look like these trainers know what they are doing. Get a real trainer that sells hardwork, consistency and accountability over minutae bullshit.

BigBen

Super Heavyweight
You need all nine essential amino acids to increase muscle synthesis by the highest amount, only ingesting BCAA isn't enough. There is some evidence that there is some Benefit having EAA's. In the end it's all fucking bullshit to make it look like these trainers know what they are doing. Get a real trainer that sells hardwork, consistency and accountability over minutae bullshit.
There is lots of minutiae bullshit to distract from the hard stuff that is harder to "sell", as you say, hard work, consistency.

gondar1

Heavyweight
Holy shit, I haven't seen those in a long time. Does anyone still make them or did Mad Cow Disease put an end to it?
I've been looking for them at a decent price for years, used to buy them in 10lb bags direct from manufacture, handy to have around. Anyone with a good source please post

I use bcaa during my training sessions because I like the taste and want to make sure I am drinking enough fluids, Does it provide any benefit? I have no clue but it tastes good and is low calories so I will continue.