What's new

Why Are Natural Bodybuilders Always Questioned? (article)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All "natty" with sponsors are full of shit. While it is easy to understand the mechanism behind this...
Nhl/Nfl/bb/Olympics
Some get amazing physics being natty but they don't win shit ...
I was naive too at one point.

Jdave

Registered
Those who think Mike O’hearn is natty: I have some rock bottom prices on ocean front property im wiling to sell you- site unseen- plz dm me credit card number I will fax deeds over ASAP 😂

Zbignew

Registered
Bodybuilding media has been completely full of shit with regard to natural vs enhanced since even before drugs. None of the guys in the magazines actually consumed the products that were being sold.

Justaguy

Registered
Having these current rules hasn't worked since they were established, its quite obvious.
I have no interest of any claims about MO. I'm more interested in your (and others') equally unsubstantiated claims of clairvoyance and why anybody would actually believe them.

So if 99.9% of these dudes on stages are on some shit, you expect me to take someone's word on being natty? Even when they look more freakish? No offense brother but you questioned logic earlier, where is your own?

I could understand that maybe you cling to the idea of some being natty because it by default substantiates your own claims for the same. So to sustain the myth of legit genetic freaks to validate ones own superiority complex.

Sometimes we need that stuff right! But why argue? Dude could be natty but ill need some medical evidence to prove it.

Having these current rules hasn't worked since they were established, its quite obvious.

So if 99.9% of these dudes on stages are on some shit, you expect me to take someone's word on being natty? Even when they look more freakish? No offense brother but you questioned logic earlier, where is your own?

I could understand that maybe you cling to the idea of some being natty because it by default substantiates your own claims for the same. So to sustain the myth of legit genetic freaks to validate ones own superiority complex.

Sometimes we need that stuff right! But why argue? Dude could be natty but ill need some medical evidence to prove it.
Where on earth did you get 99.9%? Conversely, how did arrive at 0.1% are not "on shit"? You actually believe what you imagine, who are you, Joan of Arc?

Lance Armstrong passed a lot of drug tests in his day
They also did crazy shit like taking there own blood and saving it for pre race and then putting it back into themselfs with self administered transfusions with bags of blood pulled taped to the walls of hotel rooms, hahaha i also read they used stuff like epo and took test orally under the tounge after workouts.

Justaguy

Registered
Where on earth did you get 99.9%? Conversely, how did arrive at 0.1% are not "on shit"? You actually believe what you imagine, who are you, Joan of Arc?

Honestly i believe 100% are "on shit", but i always like to leave room for chance:))😘

The only 100% guarantee about 3 dimensional life is death.

I wish i was joan! Shes a fucking saint lol

So you think most people that compete are natty grae?

Honestly i believe 100% are "on shit", but i always like to leave room for chance:))😘

The only 100% guarantee about 3 dimensional life is death.

I wish i was joan! Shes a fucking saint lol

So you think most people that compete are natty grae?
Where did you read that I think most people that compete are natty? Do you create "facts" from your delusions? Don't feel bad, many people do, such as the extreme left and the extreme right.

Justaguy

Registered
Where did you read that I think most people that compete are natty? Do you create "facts" from your delusions? Don't feel bad, many people do, such as the extreme left and the extreme right.

I just call it like it see it my man! Without a logical physical abnormality, its juice or hgh. Nope i didn't read anything about your balanced statement of natty not natty.

Ps your feelings are showing lol

Justaguy

Registered
I wouldn't call that lying if that's actually what they believe. (Bill Clinton did NOT have sexual intercourse with Monica Lewinsky. Lol)

Still, you're making two big assumptions here. Also, if they've been off for a year and still manage to stay big and lean as Mike O'Hearn, I'd say that's damned impressive.
Man even with gear that guys build is flat out amazing, that other dude is pretty much symmetric perfection. Not sure why me assuming hes using is a downfall or some massive negative, but i guess maybe the context your mind gives that claim is a dark one. If these guys are natural being questioned on drug use would simply be a compliment to their freakish genes.

Or if it got to the point where enough was enough and they wanted to prove to the world that they have always been natty, they could simply take a test.

Status
Not open for further replies.