What's new

Why I Think You Should Avoid Front Loading

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
I front loaded this cycle but probably won’t going forward and I’ll use the gradual increase as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonesy83

Super Heavyweight
Great post. I cant count the amount of times I've read that a beginner cycle should be 500mgbof test or more. My first cycle I ran 190mg test e a week.

RickHarley

Banned
Perfect body and info. Thanks. 30mg Tbol pre-workout helped me get in the zone and focus like some type of upper, decent strength gains but minimal weight change, overall great stuff.

Last edited:

Aucs

Super Heavyweight
Why don’t more guys do this? I almost always see guys saying they’re jumping in with X amount of mgs and staying there the full 12-16 weeks. Are you guys finding the gains consistent, so no need to increase? Have you tried starting at a lower dose to see if your body will still react?

rated_rko

Super Heavyweight
I only frontloaded EQ back in 09 or 2010. Didn't really care for it. I like the building up of the bloods stabilizing when on a cycle better route personally.

BgFoot

Heavyweight
Front loading is basically built for that godly Ciba dbol. In 2 weeks it would turn you into a waterfilled Hercules beastman. Women would uncontrollably throw themselves at you by week 4. Then when you smashed so much you could smash no more, you started the real inj cycle and made actual gains.

Aucs

Super Heavyweight
Front loading is basically built for that godly Ciba dbol. In 2 weeks it would turn you into a waterfilled Hercules beastman. Women would uncontrollably throw themselves at you by week 4. Then when you smashed so much you could smash no more, you started the real inj cycle and made actual gains.
Don’tcha love week 4!?

Zbignew

Super Heavyweight

That's an excellent explanation.

I always thought front-loading was invented by drug dealers to move more product, kind of how the dosage recommendations have slowly gone up over the years.

Top Bottom