What's new

Windows 10

bigtimer

Middleweight
I like windows 10....installed easily with no issues.

Back to windows 7 for this guy, everything works as expected...this is why I hate change

Guys if you want a good experience when using windows 10 you should update everything on your pc, including drivers and apps. I also had a lot of problems with it. Once I installed and updated all my drivers never had any problems. No errors, no bluescreens of death. There can be many problems if you don’t update them. Windows 10 is a very good OS and it is the most popular OS at the moment. So, for the best I can say a very big thank you. It helped me a lot. It enhanced my experience with windows. Every driver updates automatically, I just turn on my pc and play. I don’t need to bother with anything else. Easy to use and really fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

rated_rko

Super Heavyweight
windows 7 for me.
Windows 10 caused my soundcard to not work.

Reactions: Lex

Lex

Super Heavyweight
I'm from the future! I wanted to tell you that after 5 years Windows 10 will still be the best operating system around
stop shilling your crap OS bill gates. in the future does trudeau win again? is it ok to necrobump dead threads in the future? thanks

manfreakyca

Super Heavyweight
I got a refurbished dell hard drive with windows 10 on it already should worry about up dates???mine a desk top

nomorals

Middleweight
For you guys that aren't technically inclined definitely download Shutup10 and let it disable all the recommended features or even use ReviOS which is a slimmed down faster version of Windows 10 without all the bullshit tracking/telemetry stuff in it. But shutup10 is a 1 minute download, run it and you're done.

Windows 10 is actually very solid these days and if you want to avoid the prompts for updates etc shutup10 can shut those off.

nomorals

Middleweight
As someone who was in IT for a long time I never typically jump to the new updates immediately. You can always use the Shutup10 exe to re-enable stuff but you 100% should disable things like telemetry/tracking features.

Shutup10

ReviOS - streamlined faster W10 build with the tracking/funky stuff disabled/removed

rated_rko

Super Heavyweight
upates happen frequently with windows 10 i found

Kanon

Super Heavyweight
As someone who was in IT for a long time I never typically jump to the new updates immediately. You can always use the Shutup10 exe to re-enable stuff but you 100% should disable things like telemetry/tracking features.

Shutup10
Great share here. Downloaded on the work desktop. Works fantastic. Thanks