What's new

Wish me luck

XANIMAL

Super Heavyweight
What were you on during this time?
In the 3 years Test whole time ranging from 1000 to 150. Deca or Tren were my main go to. Pretty much used almost everything. None of the exotic stuff lol.

Goldenrod

VET
If I missed this already being asked apologies but why are you coming off? I think its wise if you were blasting and cruising for 3 years for the sake of your health and to see how you recover but I'm curious what made you pull the trigger now?

take care,
GR

XANIMAL

Super Heavyweight
If I missed this already being asked apologies but why are you coming off? I think its wise if you were blasting and cruising for 3 years for the sake of your health and to see how you recover but I'm curious what made you pull the trigger now?

take care,
GR
Mainly to get my health to 100%. Going to incorporate PCT at least 1-2 times a year now. Give my body a break. Take 2 steps back to take 5 forward lol.

Goldenrod

VET
Mainly to get my health to 100%. Going to incorporate PCT at least 1-2 times a year now. Give my body a break. Take 2 steps back to take 5 forward lol.
smart man - will be curious to see how you do with your first PCT in a long time. Good luck!

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
Love PCT/AI , overall protective or recovery TD’s . Good work

Max

Top Bottom