What's new

Woman on Anavar review

Kas Savage

Ms. Fitness Star MB
Anything I can do to help i will.
Be it share experiences knowledge or even a pointer in the right direction.
Just let me know!!

Apologies for my absence

A prep and a move with career had my tied up.

Lululemon1159

Lightweight
Anything I can do to help i will.
Be it share experiences knowledge or even a pointer in the right direction.
Just let me know!!

Apologies for my absence

A prep and a move with career had my tied up.
I would love any pointers!

Kas Savage

Ms. Fitness Star MB
I would love any pointers!
Pointers in what direction?
Resources? Plans? Approach?

Please be advised that I am not a coach or trainer and that I am on no level an expert. Just someone who is passionate about the lifestyle, has educated myself in a variety of ways, loves to help build others as I can so they can meet their full potential and challenge and have had a vast variety of life experiences due to obstacles tossed my way.

If I don't know something I won't pretend to nor will I force an opinion on someone.

Lululemon1159

Lightweight
Pointers in what direction?
Resources? Plans? Approach?

Please be advised that I am not a coach or trainer and that I am on no level an expert. Just someone who is passionate about the lifestyle, has educated myself in a variety of ways, loves to help build others as I can so they can meet their full potential and challenge and have had a vast variety of life experiences due to obstacles tossed my way.

If I don't know something I won't pretend to nor will I force an opinion on someone.
Thank you

Have you ever tried Primobolan from syn? They are in 10 mg pills.

JMan

Super Heavyweight
Thank you

Have you ever tried Primobolan from syn? They are in 10 mg pills.
You’re already pinning test-c. Forget the pills and run the injectable primo. Start at 50mg/week. Some go as high as 100mg per week. My wife likes 50mg primo along side 15-20mg of test.

Lululemon1159

Lightweight
You’re already pinning test-c. Forget the pills and run the injectable primo. Start at 50mg/week. Some go as high as 100mg per week. My wife likes 50mg primo along side 15-20mg of test.
This may be a dumb questions but..... Do you inject the 50 mg all at once or spread it out in the week? Also, does it give you the endurance that say Anavar does? TIA

Double D

Seasoned VET
lulu's be careful! sounds like you might be heading down a slippery slope and lose track of your initial goals? if you don't plan om competing any time soon and just want a great physique then all of that can be achieved by nutrition on its own.

the reason I'm saying this is because I know a few female gym rats that just got lost in the sauce, their diet isn't controlled so they rely on steroids to keep their bodyfat in check. they now look like chubby bodybuilders... their voices are much deeper..etc.... it turns into a big spiral that's hard to get out of.

Lululemon1159

Lightweight
lulu's be careful! sounds like you might be heading down a slippery slope and lose track of your initial goals? if you don't plan om competing any time soon and just want a great physique then all of that can be achieved by nutrition on its own.

the reason I'm saying this is because I know a few female gym rats that just got lost in the sauce, their diet isn't controlled so they rely on steroids to keep their bodyfat in check. they now look like chubby bodybuilders... their voices are much deeper..etc.... it turns into a big spiral that's hard to get out of.
You're right... I'm the type that always wants more and better. Thank you for putting me back into perspective !

durk

Super Heavyweight

I will second that. I know a girl who is a very sweet person, but tried to rely on gear. Never got very lean either for contests because she couldn’t give up on partying on weekends. I don’t want to come off as mean, but her voice and face masculinized enough that she could be confused as trans.

It’s a very slippery slope, only a few people on here would be qualified to give you advice on drugs. If you are planning on diving right in, I would look at hiring a coach experienced with female athletes.

Lululemon1159

Lightweight
I will second that. I know a girl who is a very sweet person, but tried to rely on gear. Never got very lean either for contests because she couldn’t give up on partying on weekends. I don’t want to come off as mean, but her voice and face masculinized enough that she could be confused as trans.

It’s a very slippery slope, only a few people on here would be qualified to give you advice on drugs. If you are planning on diving right in, I would look at hiring a coach experienced with female athletes.
I actually know the type you are talking about and see them at the gym and I always think to myself "I never would want to look like that even if it meant having a six pack" I guess its hard to gauge once you're int he rabbit hole!!! So, I will stay clear

methodair

RIP - Brother in Iron
Super Moderator
You have to be cautious taking advice from anyone, including so called experienced coaches or medical doctors.

At the same time, don't overcomplicate. Like any medication, start as low as possible and slowly determine what works for you. I have observed extremely low dose testosterone propionate, anavar and primobolan enanthate used without masculinization, but every woman is different.

Starting Syn clenbuterol at 10 mcg in the am is another option.

Last edited:

JMan

Super Heavyweight
This may be a dumb questions but..... Do you inject the 50 mg all at once or spread it out in the week? Also, does it give you the endurance that say Anavar does? TIA
All at once. I’d just put it in the same pin as your test-cyp every week.
As others have stated, be careful. You can always do more next cycle, but you can’t reverse some of the effects of taking too much.
Having said that, I beleive 50mg of Primobolan per week is a pretty safe dose for the large majority of females. My wife much prefers it compared to anavar. She has not had any significant virilization. However, there truly is no guarantee that your experience will be the same.

NG_F

Super Heavyweight
You have to be cautious taking advice from anyone, including so called experienced coaches or medical doctors.

"Starting Syn clenbuterol at 10 mcg in the am is another option."
A very effective and popular one at that. For 22 years I noticed that women reap far greater benefits from Clen than Men.
Might be from the higher levels of Brown fat adipose tissue which clen has a strong affinity for. Other variables may have a role as well. However I seen it enough times esp with girls I knew personally to be able to accept this one as a fact for the most part

Renegade-Rabbit

Super Heavyweight
so as you warn Lulu about the pitfalls and brought up some other female athletes on gear, I wonder if some of the effects are reversible and if is at what stage and if not again at what stage does it become permanent? as the jaw line changes etc?

JMan

Super Heavyweight
so as you warn Lulu about the pitfalls and brought up some other female athletes on gear, I wonder if some of the effects are reversible and if is at what stage and if not again at what stage does it become permanent? as the jaw line changes etc?
Vocal changes and clitoromegaly are permanent.
Structural changes to the face will subside over time once exogenous hormones are stopped, but it can take a very long time.
Hair growth can be stopped fairly easily post cycle.

Kas Savage

Ms. Fitness Star MB

Very true and I agree.... upon the spiral is the diet change as well as lifting changes along side of hormonal balances while on cycle versus off a cycle.
The coming off can be a challenge to.

Honestly, strictly based on experience

Get the diet down and steady...the gym schedule on track and then proceed to inquire.
Moderate mild doses make a huge change too... no need to crank max doses right ofd the start.
It also becomes addictive because when u come off and you soften up you feel the need to progress and then become reliant on it.
It also has its affects on the emotional and mental aspect as well

Jestopherson

Juicy Junior
Anavar would be your best bet. I didn’t have the issues with increased appetite, mood swings, and bloating that I had on winni and Eq. Made good strength and size gains. Yes you can take preworkout/fatburners etc, even clen.
Okay. Supplement store fat burners and clen cannot compare. Nor do I recall lulu asking if she can take preworkout.

You should go introduce yourself so that we can get to know you and a feel for your experience levels before you begin to bombard random threads with random info