What's new

Women’s usage of Inno Var

Body_Engineer

Middleweight
My fellow Body sculptures,

It is been some time since I have been active however, I am constantly scanning each and every thread to continue to learn and progress safely in my journey to build.

My question and purpose for this thread is not for me, but for my wife.

Her stats:
5’9”
122 lbs
BF% 18 – confirmed through DEXA scan
lifting very consistently for year’s
Current diet: tracked diligently daily with a 50/30/20 macro ratio, consisting of 2100-2200 calories
Goal: Build LBM over the course of the next 12-16 weeks

I have guided her through her fitness journey for many years now and she is as dedicated as anyone I know. She doesn’t miss a meal, trains to fail and rests as needed. With this I feel she is well prepared to start her first course of AAS.

She will start with 5mgs VAR daily and intends to up it but not exceed 10mgs as WE feel suits her over the course of 6-8 weeks. She will be using Inno at the MGS listed above.

Onto my question:

1) Does anyone here have a wife/GF/friend who has any experience with Inno VAR at this dose and if so, care to share some feedback?

2)We will be obtaining bassline blood work ahead of her course (also mid run bloods) and ending bloods, could someone please enlighten me as to what we should look for (from a value perspective). Having never entirely researched women’s usage, I am trying to gather what numbers are expected to change during use (as far as lipid profiles and such)

3)Any other feedback suggestions or experiences would also be very welcome. Looking to make a well informed decision before we move into this.

Thank you in advanced friends

tren

Super Heavyweight
My girls ran both Inno and Mission's Var with great success. 10 mgs/day and her muscles are nice and full and she still looks lean. She doesn't seem to bloat off Var or maybe her body fat is so low that it just makes her look better with the bloat. Lol

She's actually running Missions var right now and if it was up to her she would stay on year round. Her strength is through the roof! She usually takes it for about six weeks and takes a six-month break and then does another six weeks halfway through the year.

I absolutely love how it makes your body look. I honestly can't keep my hands off her.

Body_Engineer

Middleweight
My girls ran both Inno and Mission's Var with great success. 10 mgs/day and her muscles are nice and full and she still looks lean. She doesn't seem to bloat off Var or maybe her body fat is so low that it just makes her look better with the bloat. Lol

She's actually running Missions var right now and if it was up to her she would stay on year round. Her strength is through the roof! She usually takes it for about six weeks and takes a six-month break and then does another six weeks halfway through the year.

I absolutely love how it makes your body look. I honestly can't keep my hands off her.
Thank you kindly for the feed back brother, sounds promising.

May I ask, what's the thought process with taking six full months off in between? I was considering time on (bulking) time off time on (cutting)

Thoughts?

RJ94

Rookie
A woman I work with got inno var from one of her male bodybuilder friends. She definitely put on some mass at I believe 7.5mg per day. It was definitely good var, and consistent with other anavar gains ive seen

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Body_Engineer

Middleweight
A woman I work with got inno var from one of her male bodybuilder friends. She definitely put on some mass at I believe 7.5mg per day. It was definitely good var, and consistent with other anavar gains ive seen

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Thank you so much for the feedback.

Having used Inno myself and being exceptionally pleased with it, I've got no experience with their Var and was hoping for some brand confirmation.

AbayomiPrincess

Middleweight
Last time I used it..it was quality!

Ive ran var several times. I wrote a long post on it.I have ran it for extended periods of times..i dont go over 5mg.I have ran it for upto 16 weeks with 2.5mg with.nice gains.bloods came back fine..as that dosage is not toxic.However toxicity does accumulate in the body over time so it's good to do cleanses and take apple cider for arteries. I choose not to go over 5mg as my voice starts to break at 10mg and i get very irritable..i actually think.lower doses for longer period is better as you need time to put on muscle..but when i say low I mean 2.5mg.

Now one concern is skin..i find var dries out skin (lower estrogen) increase pore size (estrogen is lower).some women start to get rougher looking skin due to androgens..so taking time off to allow estrogen to increase is good..for health and beauty :)

AbayomiPrincess

Middleweight
I just wanted to add. I look very feminine in the face. I find women that run multiple compounds get rougher texture skin from roids.There is no need to fuk with so many compounds.

I also think taking birth control(while off) can help.offset bigger pores etc as it increases estrogen in the body.This doesn't apply to competitors obviously lol.

tren

Super Heavyweight
Thank you kindly for the feed back brother, sounds promising.

May I ask, what's the thought process with taking six full months off in between? I was considering time on (bulking) time off time on (cutting)

Thoughts?
Zero protocol to it, she's just doing it for whenever she needs a little pick-me-up motivation in the gym. She stopped competing so she just goes with the flow now does a spontaneous cycle here and there.

Body_Engineer

Middleweight
Excellent feed back friends! She's rather excited to take this journey and I am going to strongly consider all the feedback I have received here in order to maximize her returns and minimize any adverse effects.

**AbayomiPrincess - you mentioned above that you have in fact used Inno Var (with pleasing results). Being it comes in 10mgs tabs do you simply cut them into 1/4 in order to achieve the desired 2.5mgs dose? if so, how well did you find they cut?

Thank you everyone for your feedback

AbayomiPrincess

Middleweight
I used a pill cutter and nope i didn't dose twice a day.A friend of mine also ran 2.5mg(still anabolic as women have fragile endocrine systems) for extended time after having kids with nice results...back in the day she used to compete and run higher doses. At 2.5mg she didn't get sides and was able to change body comp.

I really like the idea of running lower doses and longer (quality time to put on muscle) but then again androgens build up so you can still get virilization.On 2.5mg I still got my period so that's always good.My main concern as a woman( provided blood work is great.).is skin...i want smooth skin to match a tight body.

AbayomiPrincess

Middleweight
But since its her first cycle. .you can experiment with how she feels. Many women run 10mg for 8 to 12 weeks but I find innos var at 10 makes me feel super irritable so highest would be 5mg for me so i don't spaz.

Body_Engineer

Middleweight
But since its her first cycle. .you can experiment with how she feels. Many women run 10mg for 8 to 12 weeks but I find innos var at 10 makes me feel super irritable so highest would be 5mg for me so i don't spaz.
Points well received and thank you for your personal feedback. I think we will start her at 5mgs and gauge tolerance as we progress (increase/decrease as we see fit)

And TRUST I don't want to encourage anything that's gonna make her more "irritated"...I do that well on my own lol

Cheers for everything!

Red Bastard

Super Heavyweight
My sister runs 10mg of Newport var, every day. 2 years on, and bloodwork shows no issues. Lipids are slightly off, but she eats super clean, so she's not concerned.

Body_Engineer

Middleweight
My sister runs 10mg of Newport var, every day. 2 years on, and bloodwork shows no issues. Lipids are slightly off, but she eats super clean, so she's not concerned.
2 years straight? impressive....

thank you for sharing your sisters experiences!

Jzutz

Lightweight
I'm going to rock the boat. 100 mg primo. It will rebuild her body. My wife takes 100 eow. She is 55 training for ever.

AbayomiPrincess

Middleweight
@Red Bastard How does her skin look though?I find var opens up pores and drys out the skin on women.Does anyone have experience rnning var with brth control?

AugmentedReality

Heavyweight
I'm going to bring this back from the dead.. lol

AP makes good points in regard to skin. I found that I would get more concentrated acne breakouts while I was on var but I ran Newport at 10mg ed. I found that using a scrub with the body wash or using your fingernails to scrub in the problem areas helped a lot.

I also took L-Lysine to help with collagen stores which helps to make the face look more full of life. I took Macca Root to help with hormonal balances. (I got these suggestions from another on this forum, I can't remember who... AP or MG?)

Anyways, they helped! I would encourage their usage in conjunction with a var cycle.