What's new

World Cup- Russia 2018

Thread starter #6

66Chevy

Super Moderator
Spain

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
I hope it won't be France. I hate the French, they think they rule the world.

I want England to win.
Gotta agree with you both...I think Spain looked very good in spots against Portugal, what a great game. Without Ronaldo Portugal isn't even close to them. Also not a fan of the French, and always pull for England but they always dissapoint at the World Cup.

Pewbert

Registered
Portugal

This is our year

European Champions 2016 Portugal

World Cup Champions 2018 Portugal

Ronaldo is in fine form

He had a tremendous season with his club Real Madrid

And has brought that form to the World Cup

May God have mercy on your souls

-Pewbert

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- My team has always been the Netherlands but for the love of god they didn't even make it this year!!!! Same with my trusty Colombia. WTF!!!! So then I started going for Argentina. Now they're out!!!!! I've given up :p.

-- My team has always been the Netherlands but for the love of god they didn't even make it this year!!!! Same with my trusty Colombia. WTF!!!! So then I started going for Argentina. Now they're out!!!!! I've given up :p.
Hahaha Dr J ... Poor you. I was hoping the US would make it to the World Cup but they didn't. I want England to win but those damn Belgian Red Devils won again and they won't be easy to beat. I don't watch the games because I already have insomnia and that would make it even worse.

peales

Registered
Brasil!!!! We have the best actor in the world cup
Yes indeed...Neymar should get an academy award, lol. I actually didn't realize how bad they dive and fake injuries until watching this world cup

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Thread starter #19

66Chevy

Super Moderator
We have the best actor in the world cup
That made me fucking puke! Such a shame as Neymar is such a good talent he doesn't need to be rolling around like a fish in a boat. Be a man and have some fucking pride and tough it out for once.

Final 8 matches are set for Friday and Saturday.