What's new

wrong shipment adress

Jessy91

Rookie
Hey guys,

Anyone ever had this happen to them? I put in an order with them, they sent me a shipping notification with the right address on it, 4 days later I check my tracking number and it says "Delivered", but in the wrong city... I try to call Canada post and they tell me the item has been delivered to the proper address, now I been trying to reach out to CMS but their contact button on the website says Forbidden access, so Im not entirely sure how to contact them, anyone have a working email for these kind of inquiries?

Its not my first time buying through them and I never had an issue before I believe there has been a mistake somewhere on the labeling.

Thanks for the help!

Old RhynoS

Super Heavyweight
Hey guys,

Anyone ever had this happen to them? I put in an order with them, they sent me a shipping notification with the right address on it, 4 days later I check my tracking number and it says "Delivered", but in the wrong city... I try to call Canada post and they tell me the item has been delivered to the proper address, now I been trying to reach out to CMS but their contact button on the website says Forbidden access, so Im not entirely sure how to contact them, anyone have a working email for these kind of inquiries?

Its not my first time buying through them and I never had an issue before I believe there has been a mistake somewhere on the labeling.

Thanks for the help!
I have had a few of packages delivered to the wrong address. Thankfully it was not in a different city but just a few houses up. I think the mail carrier is dyslexic or something.
CMS is a site sponsor so maybe dm a mod before you say anything else. They may be able to help.

Davis

Lightweight
Jessy91

Fuck I hate when this happens, I had it happen on an entirely different product but I was pumped to receive the package thankfully it just got delivered up the street to a P.O box similar to Old RhynoS.

I wish you luck, hopefully everything gets resolved fairly easily for you buddy.

Goldenrod

VET
When dealing with some of the dyslexic folks at CP - the shipper has to make the call for packages that show as delivered but aren't. Only happened to me once and it disappeared for two - 3 weeks and then one day it just showed up on my doorstep. I have no idea if CP misplaced it or it was delivered to a neighbor and they dropped it off.

Old RhynoS

Super Heavyweight
When dealing with some of the dyslexic folks at CP - the shipper has to make the call for packages that show as delivered but aren't. Only happened to me once and it disappeared for two - 3 weeks and then one day it just showed up on my doorstep. I have no idea if CP misplaced it or it was delivered to a neighbor and they dropped it off.
This is what happened to me 2x with the same neigbor. Thankfully he noticed before ripping the package open. The most frustrating part to me is even after opening a ticket and being told that CP has double checked the mail box and they do everything they can to ensure the parcels are delivered correctly they sometimes don't. In my case I was told they went back and checked the boxes and didn't find it but my neighbor showed up a couple days later and said they just checked their mail and found it.

Sabre Star

Administrator
If the tracking says delivered, CP won’t do a damn thing but state that it was delivered to the proper address. Sometimes, the CP shipper will mark it as delivered just prior to delivering the package. Usually we are talking about 0.5-1 day max.

any chance you received your order yet? If not let CMS know. I’m confident they will offer some sort of reasonable solution.