What's new

WTF - Where did all the Bacteriostatic water go? Canadian Shortage? Really?

JDF4Life

Heavyweight
Seriously guys, who's hording all the BA water? I need some soon.

I pretty much checked most every site I could think of and it appears to be sold out. I wonder if Shoppers will have it in stock? and will they sell it to me? lol

BigBen

Super Heavyweight
You might need to go into a local medical supply store, if that's available to you.

redz

Super Heavyweight
I had to order online no one seems to have it

Rubicon500

Super Heavyweight
Major shortages world wide , using it in bulk making the covid vaccine I heard ?? Even my go to place in town medical supply said they ran out 6 weeks ago and didn’t know when it would be back in stock.

JDF4Life

Heavyweight
Yeah, first place I checked. Sold out. DOH!
Wait a second.. It was sold out last night... Looks like it's in stock again this morning? But this time bottled and capped by CMS. (10 ml bottles?)

Meh.. Either way thanks, It's a something! :)

Last edited:

Bigtuna

Super Moderator
This hooker I know that does GH is having a hard time getting bac water
Maybe swing a deal for a col bottles
What does she have to offer for trade ? And I’m not talking about those tiny pinchy fuckers I’ll simply refer to as the unwanted hitchhikers of love.

3ml

VET
What does she have to offer for trade ? And I’m not talking about those tiny pinchy fuckers I’ll simply refer to as the unwanted hitchhikers of love.
Bahahahhaa
Crotch cricket’s is what I call em

I should definitely see what kind of filthy things she’s willing to do for a $10 bottle of water

Weird, I didn’t have any issue getting some and that was just this week. Look around, check our sponsor they usually have it.

K Bomb

Lightweight
wife bought everything they had at London drugs. I home brew injectable L-Carnitine so I go through a lot. They had it last time in Sept as well. Suggest you try there. Shipping anything is the shits right now.

preveda

Rookie
Seriously guys, who's hording all the BA water? I need some soon.

I pretty much checked most every site I could think of and it appears to be sold out. I wonder if Shoppers will have it in stock? and will they sell it to me? lol
Shoppers rarely carries it, London Drugs usually does but they’ve also mostly been out! Called around to about 10 stores before I found some because all my online sources are out too.

R-con1818

Rookie
I just saw some at shoppers drug Mart. It was 10 or 20 ml vials . In the section with all the medical dressings ect. And there was sterile water that said for i/m sub q injections in the same vials . Maybe ask at a pharmacy ?

Top Bottom