What's new

WWE Stars Looking Terrible and Crap Product

iron lifter

Super Heavyweight
i stopped watching wrestling when they started to use their real names and dropped all props. this generation will never know the wrestling of the 80s and 90s.

also if you gotta bring the rock , austin hogan etc back for wrestlmanaia you know u fuckked up somwhere.

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- I loved Rick Rude. He always gave some of the best promos and had that rare ability to trigger a crowd, especially the females. Such a great heel. One of the very best if I dare say so. Imagine the star he would've been in the Attitude Era!

Macadamia

Super Heavyweight

-- I have to admit I was more than a little shocked when I saw this clip of DX taking on Kane and the Undertaker in Saudi Arabia at the 'Crown Jewel' event. In my opinion the all four of them looked terrible. Okay, I know they're as old as the hills and everyone loves nostalgia but seeing these legendary stars in such a terrible state, huffing and puffing, was kinda sad. Undertaker suffered a pec tear and even Kane's mask and wig fell off at one point, LOL -- YES . . . fell off! I'm not a huge fan of wrestling anymore (haven't been since probably the WWE vs WCW days) but bringing out these old stars, including Hogan, is literally milking the WWE Universe for everything it's worth. The whole segment is literally for cheap pops. It was pretty sad to see.

The WWE brand is making boatloads of money these with expansion into virtually every corner of the globe so why is it the crappiest of times when it comes to wrestling Storylines?!? Braun Strowman a monster who kicks out of five of Lesnar's F5's?!?!?! Like WTF? That guy is nowhere near the status of a Hogan, Ultimate, Macho, Rock, Cena, Goldberg, Austin, etc. Shane McMahon winning the WWE World Cup?!?! I could go on . . . but what the hell is going on?
Stroman has always kicked out of insane things like multiple finishers or getting tossed through tables... it’s part of his gimmick as the strongest man in WWE.

I agree with you though, WWE is in a poor state right now, it’s not even fun to watch since they’ve began censoring all the good stuff and forcing the women into the main spotlight.... I’m not sexist by any means I love women as much as then nezt guy, but they’ll never be as entertaining as the men so stop forcing us to watch them wrestle 2-3 x a show

SevenONine

Super Heavyweight
-- I loved Rick Rude. He always gave some of the best promos and had that rare ability to genuinely trigger a crowd, especially the females. Such a great heel. One of the very best if I dare say so. Imagine the star he would've been in the Attitude Era!
Well said, sir. He was the best heel ever. The tights, the whole male stripper schtick, his unreal shreddedness...Calling the audience "sweathogs"...epic legend material.

Last edited by a moderator:

66Chevy

Super Moderator
Rick Rude was a great heel, I’d put him right below Roddy Roddy Piper imo.

Watch the first 5 minutes of this interaction from 30 years ago between the 2 men, it’s pure gold! Lol

rated_rko

Super Heavyweight
Lots of the old guys are on TRT for sure.
The new guys aren't as into bodybuilding physiques i see seth rollins does cross fit.