What's new

Wwe

• Banned

superbeast

Banned
Just wondering how many of you guys watch WWE or even TNA. I had stopped for a few years, but my daughter has gotten in to it so gives me an excuse to get back into it. I have always been impressed by the big guys in pro wrestling, and always wanted to be big and stong as fuck like they are. Too bad it took me until my 30's to start, but i am finally on my way! Obviously Brock Lesnar has always impressed me since his debut in 2002. The size, about 295lbs at that time, and crazy power. But i think one of the best bodies in pro wrestling had to have been Scott Steiner, Big Poppa Pump! Ive been watching old videos on youtube, i need the WWE network!! Lol. I am interested to know who is your favorite all time pro wrestler. Have you seen this fucker Braun Stroman? Holy Fuck! Its ok to admit to watching WWE, I wont tell anyone!

Testbear

Super Heavyweight
A lot of genetically blessed guys in entertainment wrestling for sure..just too cheesy and staged for me to bother watching..Brock lesnar is an absolute freak, ever seen his high school/early college photos? Guy had a thicker neck that he did torso lol..built like a pitbull

• Banned

superbeast

Banned
Yeah, brock is gifted for sure. I dont watch for the story lines. I just like the destructive power a lot of these guys display. The story is annoying at times, but the abilities of these guys is awesome. A bit off subject but same idea, the west african superman in ct fletchers video. Crazy abilities for a 335lb man.

Testbear

Super Heavyweight
You watch any strongman?

Hafthor bjornson..he's over 400 pounds and lean! image.jpg

Guys a monster, and has the most badass name anyone could be given lol..the literal translation is "half - Thor"

Last edited:
  • Banned

superbeast

Banned
Yeah man, he is a big dude. Im a big fan of Eddie Hall. Beast. I like watching him pull 1000+ pound deadlifts tearing his shins to pieces.

patrick.m

Super Heavyweight
I used to watch wrestling a lot about 15 years ago. Loved Steiner, Jericho, Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio.
Before that, Warrior and Hogan. Now I just watch UFC and hockey.

tren

Super Heavyweight
I used to watch wrestling a lot about 15 years ago. Loved Steiner, Jericho, Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio.
Before that, Warrior and Hogan. Now I just watch UFC and hockey.
Identical to me. The good ol "Ultimate Warrior" and even the "NWO" days were fkn awesome. Couldn't get enough. Now it's a little Nickelodeon to me. But hey, at least we got the UFC!!

Nibiru

Super Heavyweight
For acting roddy piper was my favorite, for body I like jimmy "super fly" Snuka and Steiner as well
Never rely watched Brock Lesner , stopped watching few years before he showed up ...

Reactions: St

Motor City Smit

Super Heavyweight
Great bodies in wrestling to query...

Warlord
Barbarian
Ted Arcidi
Don Muraco
Dino Bravo
Road Warrior Animal
Scott Steiner
Tony Atlas

Reactions: St

S2KG

Super Heavyweight
WTF.... This wrestling shit is still on TV? It's more fake then Survivor....

xpac2

VET
So you've never watched a movie or a TV show? Pretty ignorant comment.

Anyways Ive been watching wrestling since 84. Love it. Went down to the WWE network special at Ricoh a couple weeks ago, live events are a great time.

Good job for making yourself look like a jack ass again. The OP watches it and enjoys it, if its not your thing don't comment, simple.... Actually these FAKE wrestlers could teach a punk like you some intensity inside and outside of the gym
liking my post S2KG, youre a fucking troll, fuck off bud ;)

Last edited:

superbeast

Banned
I actually gave my wife a german suplex last week while in waist deep water in Jamaica, she didnt think it was fake. Or funny. Hahaha

Rubicon500

Super Heavyweight
It's as real as your "hard as fuck hulk" line , your soft as baby shit in so many aspects of your life , least those fake wrestlers can get dirt for there worm from the female kind....I Try to ignore most your posts that annoy but tough not to comment some times lol

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
I actually gave my wife a german suplex last week while in waist deep water in Jamaica, she didnt think it was fake. Or funny. Hahaha
Fuck me...I would have had to sleep in the lobby the rest of the week and we wouldn't have sat together on the plane ride home.