What's new

Yes I’m an idiot

BUDDZ

Rookie
So here it is my first Thread,

My AAS experience only comes from oral only cycles ( cough cough ) great start eh

Trust me in saying I know how stupid this
hence why I’m here in the blood work section.
I’m making this post for all the ignorant newbies looking for a mild steroid cycle and are interested in doing orals only. Simply put do not do it.

After receiving bloods after my most recent 6 week 40mg Anavar cycle my test levels where at near castration levels. 1.4 nmo/l . Blood test was done 3 days after my last dosage . For those who don’t know normal ranges (at least at my lab ) are between 7.6 and 31. I never had prelab work done (also stupid ) so I do not know how much suppression took place , this was actually my first blood test for T levels in my life , it just so happens I got my doc to throw it in with other lab work I was getting done.

Because of my past stupidity I’m guessing my Natural test levels were depreciated in the first place for it to be so low.

if you’re wondering, don’t do orals bye themselves enough said.

on a side note , I know it would be pretty hard to determine my natural test levels Pre cycle but if anyone could take I guess I’d be amused . I know we make 5-10mg per day and Anavar could suppress you upwards to 70-80 % on a heavy dose , there’s no way of knowing with out getting checked once recovered I know , but after seeing my levels so low I’m truly concerned

ABmonkey

Super Heavyweight
What's your age?

Meh, if your young those numbers will likely bounce back with time. You could always do a PCT.

I did a var only cycle when I was younger for 8 weeks and bounced back just fine!

BUDDZ

Rookie
35 , Pct is almost complete . I guess what im wondering is if anyone has experienced such low levels ?My Natural T levels had to have been extremely low in the first place for it to come in at these level post cycle or am I mistaken ? I guess Ill have to run new bloods after pct

ABmonkey

Super Heavyweight
Well you took the bloods right at the end of your cycle so of course you're going be suppressed. Wait a few weeks after PCT, give the SERMs a chance to get out and then pull bloods.

Recovery can take months.

BUDDZ

Rookie
I get I’ll be suppressed . I’m wondering how much ? And if I’ll possibly need TRT because of my past abuse. If my cycle suppression was say 50% that would put me at roughy 3 nmo/l pre cycle or does it not work this way?

ABmonkey

Super Heavyweight
I get I’ll be suppressed . I’m wondering how much ? And if I’ll possibly need TRT because of my past abuse. If my cycle suppression was say 50% that would put me at roughy 3 nmo/l pre cycle or does it not work this way?
Man how long is a piece of string? No one can answer this question. We are all different.

Finish your PCT, retest in 4 weeks and see where you're at. A full recovery can take time.

BUDDZ

Rookie
Lol I’m not looking for a definitive answer just an educated guess that’s all.

ABmonkey

Super Heavyweight
Lol I’m not looking for a definitive answer just an educated guess that’s all.
It is literally impossible to answer though.

The var could be bunk and that could be your actual test level? The var could totally have shut you down?

You didn't get bloods before so now you just have to see how well you recover.

JameoN

Super Heavyweight
We dont know anything about your history to even make a guess.
First post ... no age, weight, height activity level..

After your pct and some weeks off go get bloods again.

How you felt before the cycle is all there is to work with atm

BUDDZ

Rookie
Second post, first post was an introduction

BUDDZ

Rookie
But as far as pre cycle goes it’s exactly why I went to the Doc in the first place, fatigue, low motivation, fluctuations in mood/ depression and libido has faded overtime . I’m guessing my doc saw my bloods and just assumed I’m abusing ? because he disregarded the low test number completely HCL was low , everything else was normal. I knew my natural t levels where going to come back low from The cycle however I was shocked to see them so low. I was expecting him to at least refer me to an Endo but he said test levels fluctuate daily and he’s not concerned. No further bloods or anything
I never mentioned anything about past abuse, never mentioned TRT either.

Last edited:

JameoN

Super Heavyweight
“First thread” thats my bad, sorry.

I will recommend though, adding every piece of info like your stats and be completely transparent would be the idea for a thread like this. I am curious how the cycle went regardless of the neglected areas.
(And weve all made mistakes)

Edited* if you didnt preach to him your concerns of low T levels prior. They wont recommend shit on a first blood test.

BUDDZ

Rookie
No worries!

Cycle was decent as far as orals only go. Strength was great , gained 5-6lbs leaned out . But never experienced shut down symptoms quite like it. Even still through pct, it’ll be my last oral only.

Top Bottom