What's new

Your favorite 3 day routine

Thread starter #1
Hi guys,

Due to me being busy with my Masters and a sick wife, my gym routine needs to be cut down to 3 days a week for now, preferable 1hr to 1hr15min max per session. I'm trying to figure a good routine and I'm a little overwhelmed as there's about 1000 suggestion out there and I don't trust meme-level bodybuilder websites. I've been doing legs/push/pull for a while which has been not bad other than my strength going to shit. Anyone have a recommendation I could look into? I've previously done Bill Starr 5x5 and Wendler 5/3/1, but I'm not really focused toward powerlifting anymore. I'm a firm believer of strength = size, but I'd like some more volume if possible (maybe a "powerbuilding" routine?). Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Cheers

Stingy

Registered
Jordan Peters might have something on his website. I'm not sure whether it's premium content.

Testbear

Registered
I would do DC training or something along those lines. Workouts under an hr 3x a week. You'll be laughin

fan of tried and true - Push/Pull/legs but you will have to do a bunch of rest/pause and drop sets if you only train 3 per week.