What's new

Your First Cycle to Becoming a Monster

If you want pointers, start a thread in the appropriate section and ask there. Provide a much detail and you can. Ie experience in the gym, with diet , current plans and objectives etc
Yeah im still learning on how to do things properly here on CJM it's a little confusing I'm not the best with this sort of thing it might sound crazy but I don't even got a Facebook I get anxiety from computers and how to use them I don't even know how to use all the stuff on my smart phone but once I stumbled on to this site I knew I had to over come that little fear because this sites super awesome I'm proud to be a 2%er and very happy to have access to all this info and to the brothers and sisters here at CJM

Old RhynoS

VET
Top Poster Of Month
Yeah im still learning on how to do things properly here on CJM it's a little confusing I'm not the best with this sort of thing it might sound crazy but I don't even got a Facebook I get anxiety from computers and how to use them I don't even know how to use all the stuff on my smart phone but once I stumbled on to this site I knew I had to over come that little fear because this sites super awesome I'm proud to be a 2%er and very happy to have access to all this info and to the brothers and sisters here at CJM
No worries my man. There are plenty of ppl here not on social media. To much stupid out there.
Take your time , it will come and soon you will be doing this stuff in your sleep.

Would tapering be a more (or less) of a viable option if you have not reached your natural muscle mass potential yet?

I am planning on doing a 350mg test-E weekly cycle for 10 weeks. The Keep it simple, stupid philosophy is something I agree with. I dont want to be putting a bunch of stuff in my body for my very first cycle if I dont absolutely require it. (Was planning on nolvadex and hcg for PCT if necessary)

Anyway regardless of that answer I appreciate the write-up.

Old RhynoS

VET
Top Poster Of Month
Would tapering be a more (or less) of a viable option if you have not reached your natural muscle mass potential yet?

I am planning on doing a 350mg test-E weekly cycle for 10 weeks. The Keep it simple, stupid philosophy is something I agree with. I dont want to be putting a bunch of stuff in my body for my very first cycle if I dont absolutely require it. (Was planning on nolvadex and hcg for PCT if necessary)

Anyway regardless of that answer I appreciate the write-up.
Go ahead and repost this in the appropriate section, and while you're at it make another in the introduction section to introduce yourself.
Providing some training history and context will make it more likely to will get the help your after.

Top Bottom