What's new

Zentec Pharmaceuticals

Has anybody even gotten bloods done? I hear Nothing but positive reviews from this lab on cjm but no proof? Hmm Fishy... I have never used this gear but a few reviews of people who got free gear. im not buying it; lets get some blood work up so we can see the validity of all these gtg claims.

noahzark

Registered
Is this lab reviewed on any other boards? It seems like there is good access to it so I would think there might be reviews elsewhere. I would also like to see some more concrete reviews. Someone did post some bloods a few posts back but was more of a trt dose. I know this lab is fairly new so I've been waiting for people doing complete cycles and hear what they have to say but that hasn't really happened yet. Maybe soon some of the early posters will have had a chance to run their complete zentec only cycles and will be able to give feedback.

noahzark

Registered
And I haven't been able to run any gear yet from them but I can give a concrete review of zentecs aromasin. I have had high estrogen for almost the past year last bloods that were high was at the end of April and my reading was 192. I took 12.5 MG aromasin for 9 days and tested again 2 weeks later on may 15th and my reading was less than 100. So I can confirm the aromasin to be good.

JohnM1987

Registered
Has anybody even gotten bloods done? I hear Nothing but positive reviews from this lab on cjm but no proof? Hmm Fishy... I have never used this gear but a few reviews of people who got free gear. im not buying it; lets get some blood work up so we can see the validity of all these gtg claims.
Says Mr. First Post...... hmmm fishy

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Says Mr. First Post...... hmmm fishy

Give me a fuckin break so what if this is my first post im asking a valid question. why are you getting defensive? Am i not allowed to ask a question with 1 post ? I dont see any other positive reviews on zentec other then at cjm; actually there bashing zentec over at evo...

Last edited:

JohnM1987

Registered
Give me a fuckin break so what if this is my first post im asking a valid question. why are you getting defensive? Am i not allowed to ask a question with 1 post ? I dont see any other positive reviews on zentec other then at cjm; actually there bashing zentec over at evo...
You obviously don't understand how Google works then. Before I made my first purchase of zentec I searched and easily found other places backing this lab up. Also to come on this review with absolutely no experience with the lab and try to create negative vibes is shady as fuck lol. I'm sure you have other reasons for this post and since its your first anyone with half a brain will understand you hold no weight here. Good try tho.

Also I am two weeks away from finishing my test e, deca, tren a cycle all zentec gear. I have currently gained 24 pounds and feel amazing. Certainly good to go as many on here know this.

says the guy with 2 post, i love how you come on here and just demand to see blood work..

1 - i wouldn't believe any blood work postings i see in on the internet, any fucking idiot that knows how to edit PDF's can easily modify their results. on top of that i've seen plenty of duplicated blood results from several different members, so they're obviously just stealing post they'ev seen on other forums and posting it as theirs.

2 - zentec is a great reputable lab, the other forum you're talking about is probably open source and doesn't like competition. you'll notice here (not an open source forum) that if there's a good lab it will get positive reviews.

3 - you fucking clown this is the review section and for reviews ONLY, you made me post in here which i hate doing.

Thread starter Admin #248

Sabre Star

Super Moderator
No, there is one guy bashing it and he's a major troll. I've seen that same troll on a couple other boards and he was banned for being Troll. If you join any forum at 3:30 am and make a first post like this, you will get flamed for this....you are demanding blood work (which by the way, people have posted LOL just take a look...) and trying to "call out" one of the top, and more reputable brands in the country. You have zero forum etiquette, and look suspicious...... troll suspicious..... Kind of like this guy:

Troll.jpeg

says the guy with 2 post, i love how you come on here and just demand to see blood work..

1 - i wouldn't believe any blood work postings i see in on the internet, any fucking idiot that knows how to edit PDF's can easily modify their results. on top of that i've seen plenty of duplicated blood results from several different members, so they're obviously just stealing post they'ev seen on other forums and posting it as theirs.

2 - zentec is a great reputable lab, the other forum you're talking about is probably open source and doesn't like competition. you'll notice here (not an open source forum) that if there's a good lab it will get positive reviews.

3 - you fucking clown this is the review section and for reviews ONLY, you made me post in here which i hate doing.
Did you forget to change your tampon this morning you little bitch? This guy is bitching like my bitch would do... Im the clown ?? Yet your going off on me about something so small. I said clearly in my question i have never tried this lab so how am i trashing it? i didnt demand anything was just asking a question like the other guy did... Im not here to make fucking friends i could careless about your opinion so act like the little bitch that you are and call names. its only making you and The lab look bad. good labs speak for themselves... By making good product when people get so defensive and get so mad over a question it puts up red flags....

No, there is one guy bashing it and he's a major troll. I've seen that same troll on a couple other boards and he was banned for being Troll. If you join any forum at 3:30 am and make a first post like this, you will get flamed for this....you are demanding blood work (which by the way, people have posted LOL just take a look...) and trying to "call out" one of the top, and more reputable brands in the country. You have zero forum etiquette, and look suspicious...... troll suspicious..... Kind of like this guy:

View attachment 6595
Forum etiquette? You guys are some bitches would you like me to stick my napkin into my shirt as well? What is this a fucking country club ?

Scrawny

Registered
Forum etiquette? You guys are some bitches would you like me to stick my napkin into my shirt as well? What is this a fucking country club ?
Seeing as you don't want to show even an ounce of respect, it wouldn't break anyone's heart here if the ban hammer fell on your head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeing as you don't want to show even an ounce of respect, it wouldn't break anyone's heart here if the ban hammer fell on your head.

Wtf ? Was i showed any respect? all im doing is defending myself if i didnt ask the right questions... people could have said so in a less confrontational manner. No need to call anyone names...

FFII

Registered
Did you forget to change your tampon this morning you little bitch? This guy is bitching like my bitch would do... Im the clown ?? Yet your going off on me about something so small. I said clearly in my question i have never tried this lab so how am i trashing it? i didnt demand anything was just asking a question like the other guy did... Im not here to make fucking friends i could careless about your opinion so act like the little bitch that you are and call names. its only making you and The lab look bad. good labs speak for themselves... By making good product when people get so defensive and get so mad over a question it puts up red flags....
Keyboard tough guy?... Or just a troll?

Im not a troll. im just stating my opinion i could careless if hes a vet or not. im a grown ass man with a wife and kids dont have to take disrespect from some bitch with a ego...

Scrawny

Registered
Let's all save DrJ the hassle of cleaning this thread up and get back to what's it's supposed to be about -Zentec reviews.

Prowl

Registered
So I've been running zentec anadrol for the past 4 weeks. Started off with 50mg a day week one and now I'm into 100mg a day. Really started to notice it at that dose. Pumps are good and strength has gone up alot. This is my first try running anadrol and will definitely run it again. The only side effect that I don't like is the insomia. I might drop the dose to 75mg next week or start taking some benadryl b4 bed or maybe up my ai dose. I'm also running there eq, still a little early to comment on will update in a couple more weeks.

Hey Prowl.....I've been thinking about grabbing some Zentec EQ to stack with Zentec T400. My shoulder is still hurting some I wonder if Deca would be a better choice. I'm interested in your thoughs on the EQ though.

My wife has been using a 1/4 tab of the Zentec winstrol and a full tab of Thermalean. Her strength has skyrocketed and she says her pants are getting loose. Both tabs are good to go as far as we're concerned!!!!