Consistent quality is the most important trait of any UGL

Personal agendas have no place in UGL reviews

Were all going to have to try the brand ourselves

And come to our own conclusions

-Pewbert

Last edited:

peales

Registered
I used Zentec, approx. two years ago for a test and EQ cycle along with some ancillaries and all were gtg expect the test suspension was poor quality. I realize this is probably not too relevant for today, but just wanted to share my past experience!

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

S

Skullcrusher

So because you got a bad bottle of dbol the whole line is shit and deserves to be bad mouthed everywhere you go? Any lab can get a bad shipment of any type of raw, all it should have took is a quick email to your rep to sort out the issue.

I tried there dianabol did absolutely nothing at all

Clockeye

Registered
Just picked up some clomid and so far so good.

Last week bloods before i started:
Test @ 8.7 nmol/L

approx 6 days later taking 50MG EOD:
Test @ 17.1 nmol/L

My test doubled in under a week so I would say the clomid is legit. I also bought some Zentec Test E but haven't started it yet, it will be my first cycle and I wanted to use a couple of weeks of the zentec clomid and confirm it was good stuff before I started injecting myself for the first time. I'll probably be back for questions in another thread. But I'll also update in this thread after I begin and get more blood work post Test E.

Clockeye

Registered
Just an update I have decided to hold off on the test e, my girl and I are trying for a kid. In the meantime I will continue to take clomid as well as arimidex for two reasons, keep my test high and my sperm concentration high. I've seen a fertility clinic and have taken a couple of semen analysis and clomid has more or less quadrupled my sperm count.

As of my last bloods:
Test @ 31.1 nmol/L
E2 107 pmol/L

My protocol is (both zentec)
-25mg clomid M/W/F
-.25mg arimidex M/W/F

Hamass88

Registered
I have been running zentec since 2015 dbol,anadrol,sustanon,test e,clomid and adex are all top notch never had a bad batch

Hamass88

Registered
Just an update I have decided to hold off on the test e, my girl and I are trying for a kid. In the meantime I will continue to take clomid as well as arimidex for two reasons, keep my test high and my sperm concentration high. I've seen a fertility clinic and have taken a couple of semen analysis and clomid has more or less quadrupled my sperm count.

As of my last bloods:
Test @ 31.1 nmol/L
E2 107 pmol/L

My protocol is (both zentec)
-25mg clomid M/W/F
-.25mg arimidex M/W/F
Just wondering man how much did your semen improve by just taking clomid

Clockeye

Registered
Got my girl pregnant so decided to start the Zentec Test E tonight. This is my first time using injectables, will admit I was scared as shit and my hand was shaking like a leaf but the injection itself didn't hurt at all although it feels like i have a charlie horse.

Anyway I'm going to take 500MG (250MG twice per week) and will post up some bloods in two weeks or so.

Every lab started from the bottom. Its through personal experience that certain labs have better reviews than others. I mean innovagen had to start from a thought, and someone acutally made it into a lab and throughout the years its developed into one of the best companies in canada

Id say to those who have aquired zentec, give it a try for a couple of weeks and if your making solid progress then do a review thread about it. But who knows i could be wrong alltogether and it may all be bunk.
Any lab recommendations bro?

Clockeye

Registered
Any decent reliable labs you recommend?
The first lab I used for sperm analysis was Olive Fertility in Vancouver, the second I asked a walk in clinic doctor to write me up a requisition and took it to life labs and checked my results online.

For blood work I always just use lifelabs because you can create an online profile and track progress easier by comparing with graphs etc...

*Oh you mean lab for gear right? I’m not the right person to ask as I am quite new to this. So far I’ve only used zentec (their Arimidex and clomid was good my blood work backs it up) so have nothing to compare my results against so I’m not in a position to recommend.

Clockeye

Registered
Zentec test e seems good, I got my bloodwork last week and my test hit >52 (cannot read higher)

So far over the past few months from Zentec I have used:

Clomid = Good to go (took pharmaceutical grade before and after zentec clomid worked just as well)
Arimidex = Good to go (have never used anther brand but it lowered my estradiol like it should have was >200 and it dropped it in half)
Test E = Good to go

Attachments

Spartin77

Registered
Zentec test e seems good, I got my bloodwork last week and my test hit >52 (cannot read higher)

So far over the past few months from Zentec I have used:

Clomid = Good to go (took pharmaceutical grade before and after zentec clomid worked just as well)
Arimidex = Good to go (have never used anther brand but it lowered my estradiol like it should have was >200 and it dropped it in half)
Test E = Good to go

What's your dose?

Clockeye

Registered
Test E = 500MG per week (250x2)
Arimidex = .25MG 2x per week after pin days, although I may stop because it makes me feel like crap, unless my estradiol gets out of control
Clomid = None atm. Stopped before first injection (was using for trt 25MG M/W/F) saving remaining for PCT

Going in for another blood test in a couple of weeks.