What's new

Zentec Pharmaceuticals

Led Hed

Registered
a buddy has been using test e / tren ace and so far he's really liking it. 4.5 weeks in and effects of both are visible. i can follow up in another few weeks for youz guyz

lasgod

Registered
Shit.. Even free gifts eh? Damn lol! Pretty sweet. I wouldn't have much use for test suspension but any gift is awesome..
Will report back on test cyp and deca from zen ..
The rep had forgotten something from my original order, very nice of them to send them.

By far the most communicative, friendly and professional rep I've dealt with.

cuto85

Registered
Packaging and presentation is extraordinary. It really is an eye catcher.

Rep's and service were beyond top notch.

Will get some bloods and reviews up in a few weeks boys.

Just Sust and Winny.

dynex

Registered
just got a few goodies to finish up my cycle..

presentation looks great,

cant wait to try offseason stuff

tonyl96

Registered
About to throw in some zentec oral winny into my cycle, will let you guys know how it goes.

The rep is a good guy, keeps it professional and actually gives a shit about his customers. Can't wait to get it!

abdul11

Registered
About to throw in some zentec oral winny into my cycle, will let you guys know how it goes.

The rep is a good guy, keeps it professional and actually gives a shit about his customers. Can't wait to get it!
I agree! The rep was top notch! Just got some Tren ace so will let u guys know how it goes!

dynex

Registered
just got the rest of my pre contest cycle... super fast didn't miss a beat...

gotta thermalean will try pre workout today

Polak

Registered
Did the Thermolean give you "ephedrine like" energy when you took it pre workout?
Ive taken thermalean before and it gave lots of energy. It was my go to supplement when switching from day to night shift or vis versa. These days I would be up for 24-36 hours lol. Wired all day lol

The good old bc days when no one cared about safety.

pablobrah

Registered
I have a vial of prop and tren ace on its way, using it to finish off my 10 week 400/400 tnt cycle. Going to run 100 EOD for both and will report results

dynex

Registered
there armidex is good to go.. using it 4 weeks out..

there thermalean.. meh.. not really sold on it..

I think the comment made was clear as a warm summer's day. He said "meh", thus inferring the product wasn't all that it's cracked up to be - Pretty self explanatory. Does he need to say "the product seemed to have little to no effect after repetitive dosing schedules, all the while doing little in the way of bearing any sort of thermogenic effect" to make his point clear?
Sorry if I sounded like I was trolling. I was just wondering what his expectations of it were, and what the feeling he was getting from it was comparable too.

If your expectation is to take Thermalean and drop 20 lbs in a weeks time, you are living a pipe dream. This product is almost identical to Helios, an effective fat burner made by Innovagen, except Thermalean is twice as strong.
Twice the strength due to dosing being double that of helios per tab.

A similar comparison as saying Inno Test-supreme is twice as strong as Zentec Test-enanthate.

Last edited:

dynex

Registered
Why not sold on it? Please elaborate
Holy crap..

guys I have no complaints with Zentec so far.. iv been on their products for 6 weeks and just ordered my last 4 weeks of contest prep from them.. ( prop,tren,mast,var,winny, armi,provirion)

the tren is amazing.. night sweats n insomonia from hell ( haven't experienced these sides in a long long time with other labs)

primo as well a little PIP.. but nothing crazy.. I am also shooting weak parts ..

The thermolean based on its ingredients.... ( in terms of "buzz" energy.. I get more out of the ECA stack)

just to clarify to the individual who thought im expecting to drop 20 lbs ...

I got the thermolean just to use as a thermo energy boost during lows in the day.. I am also depleted .. n have a high tolerance for stims.. I think it could be stronger ( higher dose of caffeine 80 mg) I try to use it on on days im not running the clen pump..

to reiterarte.. zentec is honestly one of the better UGL's currently on the CDN market..

if it was between Inno/Zentec I wouldn't hesitate to use either or.

Last edited:

c_4

Registered
Been on for about 6 weeks using zentecs Tren e and dbol and I love the quality size I have gain, holding a bit of water tho as you would expect with dbol. Tren is real for sure night sweats and dam are my dreams ever so fucked up and feel real. On their Tren I'm so horny I feel like I can put a hole in the wall. Anyways jus my little review gonna report back when I try their anavar and whinny. Great rep , great customer service will def be sticking to them in the future.