What's new

Zentec Pharmaceuticals

johnny67

Registered
photo 1.jpg

I received these goodies on Dec 24th, prefect Christmas gift!! They are going to be my reward for reaching 12% BF, can't wait :)
The Rep was awesome to deal with plus the order came very quickly, I sent in my payment in on the 22nd of Dec and received them on the 24th??? How it got here so quickly i don't know but it was a very nice surprise. I'll post a product review once I start my cycle...

Scrawny

Registered
I can assure you the T400 is good. So far from Zentech, I have run t400, Deca, Tren E, test suspension, Anavar and Thermalean. Results from all were very good.
How was your wife's experience with the Anavar? I ask specifically about her experience only to help a female friend with her decision on which lab to run. We haven't had much luck finding feedback from the female members or members who wives have run it. Thx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cangrejo

Registered
larger amounts of lower dosed tabs should be preferable, especially with a strong compound like anadrol. the lower dosages allow you more freedom when it comes to how much you want to use or how you want to space them out

I just placed my second order with them so I thought I should review the cycle I did back in the fall. I used their TNT and Dbol. The cycle was 12 weeks of 1 gram of test and 600 mg of tren. The last 50 days were of 100 mg of Dbol. I have done that exact TNT cycle a couple of times before and I have done 1 cycle of dbol at 50 mg and one cycle of dbol at 60 mg.

The TNT was as good or better any other brand of it I have tried. It felt just like doing a gram of test e and 600 mg of tren on its own, which some other brands don't feel like when you use them mixed. I got all of the classic sides such as night sweats, dark coloured piss and much more vascular. Also I had a good aggressive feeling when hitting the weights and got some solid strength gains while on a calorie restricted diet for the first half of my cycle. The only complaint is that there was quite a bit of PIP compared to other brands I've tried, although not the worst. Just don't work out the body part you pin the day of or after.

The Dbol felt different from my previous experiences. I have no idea if it is because I did a significantly higher dose than previous times or it is the compound itself. From my previous experiences with dbol I get a HUGE pump at the gym and walk around feeling like Hercules. Just overall mood feels awesome but always put on more than wanted water weight even with a clean diet and good AI. Zentec's dbol felt almost like some oral tren I tried awhile back. For the last 50 days I took 100 mg ED. I got an even deeper aggression when hitting the weights and the pumps felt more like heavy set pumps (like 3 rep maxes) even when doing sets in the 8 to 12 rep range. I definitely got both strength and size gains after introducing the dbol and I took it as a pre-work out and always kicked in with like a surge of wanting to hit the weights hard but overall mood lift was not present. I put on much less water weight. Just some in the muscles but no definition blurring or fat face and at this point I was doing a "lean bulk" eating at a few hundred calorie surplus. Not saying it is bad or Zentec's gear is off, it could have been my body reacting differently to such a high dose.

All of this was just my personal experience. I like the brand, especially their TNT and ordered a shit load more of it. I'll try their dbol again but at 50 mg to see if I feel like I normally do. The shit is real and properly dosed.

EDIT: Also thought I would mention that my gf used their thermalean and immediately got sweaty and shaky. Really funny to see since it was her first time using it. She dropped her bf% from 22% to 17% roughly, honestly not with all that consistent of a diet. So that product is fantastic in my opinion.

Last edited:
Nice review. I have some T400 I'm trying to decide to start on Monday and then add in tren or wait and start both together. The Zentec rep is the BEST I have ever worked with!

lifter66

Registered
Hi guys,so I thought I will post my first 5 week's of cycle with zentec,500 mg/ week test C, 50 mg/day dbol,0.5 mg adex/day,the test pins nice and smooth,but after 3 weeks I was felling horrible,I was gaining weight but I thing it was a lot of water,stomach bloating,people was saying I look like shit,I cut the dbol and now is better,still with that amount of test,I should feel better,strengths went up but not a lot,I tested the test with labmax,there is something in it it's just don't seem like it's enough of it, and might not even be test C,the colors just didn't add up

drago

Administrator
I can't believe people are still spending their hard earned money on labmax kits, total scam IMO.

How many cycles do you have under your belt Lifter66?

lifter66

Registered
Care to explain? I mean is there evidence to support that? Did my homework,lots of bros use them,they even offered to do the test for you.

lifter66

Registered
We'll nr of cycles is one thing,but reading test profile you kind of know what to expect,its not supposed to make you fell shifty,you can do 20 cycles,but if you do them all with mediocre stuff than you just don't know the difference,imo.

Thread starter Admin #94

Sabre Star

Super Moderator
Hi guys,so I thought I will post my first 5 week's of cycle with zentec,500 mg/ week test C, 50 mg/day dbol,0.5 mg adex/day,the test pins nice and smooth,but after 3 weeks I was felling horrible,I was gaining weight but I thing it was a lot of water,stomach bloating,people was saying I look like shit,I cut the dbol and now is better,still with that amount of test,I should feel better,strengths went up but not a lot,I tested the test with labmax,there is something in it it's just don't seem like it's enough of it, and might not even be test C,the colors just didn't add up
Labmax tests are not supported on many forums all for the same reason- theres no evidence supporting these tests can accurately test 100% accurate in determining each product as well as each ester attached. You said your strength went up, and you've put on some weight, I don't know what else to say bro, you are 5 weeks into your cycle, and you are taking 500mg test/ week... sounds like reasonable gains to me. Get some blood work and post it.

Lab max is a joke. Go back to meso or ology with that thing. What guarantee do you have that the products labmax sells are consistent or even work? Your mixing a couple chemicals together and basing your entire conclusion on a physical property like color?! What effect does a different solvent have on color or even the carrier oil or inconsisncy in the labmax chemical?

Feeling like shit on 50mg of dbol daily is pretty normal. Dbol turns my gutts inside out. I do better on anadrol, tbol, anavar pretty much any other oral I have tried.

How about you drop the dbol and report back in 3 weeks on how you feel. I also agree with drago, it doesn't sound like you have much experience or know what to expect.

I've never tried zentec nor do I have an interest on defending them but I do take offence to negative reviews that dont seem to have much backing them up.

Last edited:

lifter66

Registered
It is not negative feedback that I just pulled out of thin air,all I did I just described what I'm taking,and how this made me fell,unbiased honest report,that's all.I mean what is the point of reviews,if any non positive one towards certain lab,will be discredited base on the amount of cycle the poster has? It's just makes no sens,as if someone drank 2 liters of vodka and says,I was totally sober,well bro how many years have you been drinking?? We.all know booze gets you wasted.

drago

Administrator
You still haven't answered the question, how many cycles do you have under your belt? The only reason I ask is many first time users think they aren't getting the results they should be but the problem with that is that they have nothing to compare anything too. You're completely welcome to post a review, I just want to make sure you know what you're talking about because it sounds like you may be a new user.

Yea... same dude... Dbol makes me feel like poo and gives me headaches... this is my first time using Anadrol however, and I LOVE the shit...

OP: Reviews are ok dude.. if you've used dbol before... Ideally from a few different sources/labs... Then a review of a particular lab would be ok and make sense... Maybe you just don't do well with Dbol?

I've used around 5 different varieties, from Pink Thais, those crazy white Russian ones in a blistepack from the 90s... Newport, Pure Performance Pharmacys, Teragon Labs, and one or two others... anyway... they all give me the same shit feeling... but I'm not going to say the lab sucks... I just don't do well on Dbol...

Lab max is a joke. Go back to meso or ology with that thing. What guarantee do you have that the products labmax sells are consistent or even work? Your mixing a couple chemicals together and basing your entire conclusion on a physical property like color?! What effect does a different solvent have on color or even the carrier oil or inconsisncy in the labmax chemical?

Feeling like shit on 50mg of dbol daily is pretty normal. Dbol turns my gutts inside out. I do better on anadrol, tbol, anavar pretty much any other oral I have tried.

How about you drop the dbol and report back in 3 weeks on how you feel. I also agree with drago, it doesn't sound like you have much experience or know what to expect.

I've never tried zentec nor do I have an interest on defending them but I do take offence to negative reviews that dont seem to have much backing them up.

It is not negative feedback that I just pulled out of thin air,all I did I just described what I'm taking,and how this made me fell,unbiased honest report,that's all.I mean what is the point of reviews,if any non positive one towards certain lab,will be discredited base on the amount of cycle the poster has? It's just makes no sens,as if someone drank 2 liters of vodka and says,I was totally sober,well bro how many years have you been drinking?? We.all know booze gets you wasted.
It does matter how much experience you have because as drago stated you have no benchmark. You could have a bottle of phizer test and be calling it bunk if you don't have experience. Steroids don't have an automatic superman effect which I think is what you're expecting.

As well everyone with some experience knows that dbol can make you feel like a bag of smashed assholes.

Any way you're entitled to your review but it would hold more water if it was coming from someone who has experience with, newport, inno, boss, terragon, northern etc the list goes on. Then you could say hey not sure what's up with this lab cause I feel like shit on the test. Never happened before.

Last edited:

Scorpio_X

Registered
Labmax tests, to me are just indicators, very similar to what LEO uses to test for cocaine(cobalt), Those labmax test can not give you a potency indicator, as indicated, there is no reference to base the potency. It can tell you if its real/positive for a particular element and not more then that, this is my personal take on it, not actual lab data.

testing_cobaltthio1.gif

Last edited: