What's new

Zentec Pharmaceuticals

Hi guys,so I thought I will post my first 5 week's of cycle with zentec,500 mg/ week test C, 50 mg/day dbol,0.5 mg adex/day,the test pins nice and smooth,but after 3 weeks I was felling horrible,I was gaining weight but I thing it was a lot of water,stomach bloating,people was saying I look like shit,I cut the dbol and now is better,still with that amount of test,I should feel better,strengths went up but not a lot,I tested the test with labmax,there is something in it it's just don't seem like it's enough of it, and might not even be test C,the colors just didn't add up
Sounds like something you could also mention to your rep

InBC

Registered
I received my items very quick from Zentec. I don't plan to pin until April. I will let you guys know how it goes!
Cheers,
InBC

JohnnyNix

Registered
Customer service is too notch, on week 2 here the dbol is legit and so far the oils are smooth and pip free. Will update as I go so far g2g

Palevein

Registered
Day three of Zentec Anadrol @ 100mgs, and very impressed. It's weird, I'm noticing my joints feel better and I recall someone else commenting on having the same reaction to Drol recently. Either way, I skip my third sets weight, and have been just going to my last few weeks fourth sets weight. I'm excited to see where this leads. Also running:

Tren Enanthate @ 600mg's
Test Enanthate @ 250mg's
Adex @ 1mg E3D
Norvotrop @ 3.3 i.u ED

Will post pics once I get retention down a bit. Sitting at 6'1 255lbs, relatively lean. Will be recommending to buddies for their upcoming cycles without a doubt.

Received my zentec product in the mail, rep was easy to deal with and fast shipping. Product I must say, is very appealing. Judging by reviews it works very well so im excited to start, wont be until atleast april but I will keep this updated.

Oh yeah man for sure! im just holding out until my body fat is low enough where its reasonable to start. Not doing the mistakes I did in the past where I just take it when my bodyfat was too high and focus on only muscle gain again. This will be a whole new approach more me, and a much better result. It takes a lot of discipline for me doing it this way, but I will admit I will better about myself this time.

noahzark

Registered
I have, its good. The rep say they use measure it by weight (Both of my satchel were less than 100, one was 92)
Aside from that, the pill readily disolved into powder when wet.
How long have you run it for and have you run it before other labs experience? Sorry just trying to see how you can tell? Thanks for info.

How long have you run it for and have you run it before other labs experience? Sorry just trying to see how you can tell? Thanks for info.
I used it in last 4 weeks of my test-equipoise cycle

It was my first cycle so take it for what it was worth. It's definitely not substituted for something like Dianabol.

Palevein

Registered
7 months and 12 pages later, these are the "reviews" we get!!!! Awesome!
I'm seriously enjoying my acquisitions, it's quality gear. I've recently tossed 40mg's of Var into my routine for the last two weeks of my current training program, and I'm definitely getting a nifty kick out of the lower dose than I'm used to taking.