What's new

Z's 2015 Toronto Championships Contest Prep Log

Thread starter #1
So I'm doing a show, I haven't stepped on stage since 2012. In 2012 after my show I took a break from bodybuilding for about a year because i decided to pursue a relationship with a girl who wanted nothing to do with training and dieting. Some of you might know her as RED who is now gunning for her IFBB pro card at nationals in 2015. I have gotten back into the swing of things and now finally dieting and getting shredded again. I feel I've put on some size and cant wait to see what i will look like back down in the single digits of BF.

I'm a smaller guy 5'7" or 5'8" and when i competed in 2012 my stage weight was 155lbs. At that time I was fully natural. I would be really stoked to see a stage weight of around 175 this time round but who knows, I wont let my weight stop my from getting real lean.

I was recently at my heaviest maybe 3-4 weeks ago at 210lbs.

So here we go

Currently 14 weeks out at 196 and kicking ass daily

Thanks for reading

Go get em, bro! Hopefully I can make it to the show! Looking forward to seeing the progress. Gonna throw up starting pics?

Good base! Everything is in proportion to everything else. Can't wait to see the changes take place. I take it Jonny will have the reigns for this ride?

Nice!

If you're low on energy and feel like you could use a push during a training session, just let me know and we could set up a workout together!

Thread starter #17
Excited for this log Zues!!

Kill it

What's your training/protocol/diet like right now ?
My training is mostly Mountain Dog Style, lots of warm ups and a lot of focus on time under tension. Just never locking out and building a solid pump.

For gear right now its simple, test, eq, tbol all at moderate doses

Diet is clean eating about 2700 cals daily with carbs placed mostly around my workouts. Fats are low

Chillin

Registered
Looking thick and proportionate Zues! Best of luck to you I'll be following your progress for sure.

Scorpio_X

Registered
So I'm doing a show, I haven't stepped on stage since 2012. In 2012 after my show I took a break from bodybuilding for about a year because i decided to pursue a relationship with a girl who wanted nothing to do with training and dieting. Some of you might know her as RED who is now gunning for her IFBB pro card at nationals in 2015. I have gotten back into the swing of things and now finally dieting and getting shredded again. I feel I've put on some size and cant wait to see what i will look like back down in the single digits of BF.

I'm a smaller guy 5'7" or 5'8" and when i competed in 2012 my stage weight was 155lbs. At that time I was fully natural. I would be really stoked to see a stage weight of around 175 this time round but who knows, I wont let my weight stop my from getting real lean.

I was recently at my heaviest maybe 3-4 weeks ago at 210lbs.

So here we go

Currently 14 weeks out at 196 and kicking ass daily

Thanks for reading

This is going to be good. can't wait to see the transformation!...........Final product

rocko

Registered
Best of luck with the journey that lies ahead.
Will be sure to follow along with your progress in the hopes of learning a few things along the way.